- Paperback: 784 pages
- Publisher: Gurukul Books & Packaging; 2019 edition (1 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9388565312
- ISBN-13: 978-9388565318
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 138 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#38 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1 in CISCE - ICSE & ISC
10 Years Solved Papers: ICSE Class 10 for 2020 Examination Paperback – Apr 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
138 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
> I was looking for a Ten Year Question Bank for my sister. The book which I received has good pages with no half print or Fold Prints.
> The answers to the question seem to be more lengthy, but I think the main purpose of such a long answer is to cover the concept. So no problem there.
Only cons is that this book must give a basic idea of how to write a good answer. Other than that it is a good book.
Recommended to Others.
Its is cool thing that which os not in sylabus is not given which is not a burden
You can still check book which is chapter wise if you want question paper patter its a cool book....