- Reading level: 3 - 5 years
- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Dreamland Publications; Latest Edition edition (2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788184513684
- ISBN-13: 978-8184513684
- ASIN: 8184513682
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Customer Reviews: 339 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #193 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
1st Activity Book - Maths (Kid's Activity Books) Paperback – 1 January 2019
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has conuting, completing sequence, identification of numbers, Matching, colouring, dot-to dot connecting and many other skills
Every parent can buy blindly for their children...
good practice to the students...
Advice to the publications: Please meet the excellent schools in the society and show your products and request those schools to keep your books in the curriculum....