- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; Latest edition (29 September 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788184958201
- ISBN-13: 978-8184958201
- ASIN: 818495820X
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 21 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#87,808 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #6739 in Analysis & Strategy
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 68.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 110.00 Delivery charge
The 30-Something CEO Paperback – 29 September 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) Those who have hit he glass ceiling, stuck in a rut.
Vineet takes you down to basics/ makes you re- assess your position, re-chalk and re-launch with all your vigor and might. This was un-put-downable for me and I did complete this on one of my day-offs, keep going back to it already.
It does not offer mumbo-jumbo or saucery, plain hard facts , basics on how important it is to go back to them when ever it seems to be slipping away.
Congratulations Vineet Bajpai for yet another masterpiece!!
I recommend all people running on the startup journey read this book asap.