- Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 76.00 Delivery charge
3M IA120100531 Hi Strength Bond Tape (12 mm x 5 m 1 Roll + Primer)
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 2.00 (1%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Closed cell technology
- High performance acrylic adhesives
- Double-sided VHB foam tapes
- Case Pack Quantity: 1 Roll/ Pack and Primer
- The tape will be able to take 1 kg of weight per 9 sq. inch of tape
|Item Weight||100.0 grams|
|Measurement System||Metric , Imperial|
|Number of Items||2|
|Pattern||Strength Bond Tape|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Pattern: Strength Bond Tape
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
3M high bonding tape is from family of double-sided VHB foam tapes made from high performance acrylic adhesives. These tapes are able to form bonds of exceptional strength and have greater durability and elasticity than conventional double-sided foam tapes. All 3M high bonding tape use closed cell technology and provide outstanding environmental resistance and durability. The superior performance of 3M VHB tapes means they can often be used to replace mechanical fasteners for joining a wide range of materials.
From the manufacturer
3M VHB Tapes
With 3M VHB Tapes, you can maintain consistency from sketch to construction, eliminating distracting, visible fasteners, like screws and bolts. These high-strength, double-sided acrylic foam tapes let you quickly and easily create a long-lasting bond that actually builds strength over time. With the ability to join a variety of materials including aluminum, steel, glass, plastics and painted and powder-coated surfaces, they provide resilient bonding solutions in just about anything you can dream up.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
926 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I feel the instructions on the pack are inadequate. I looked up (multiple) YouTube and online tutorials for this and would suggest you do the same.
- Both surfaces should be cleaned with alcohol based solution and free of any muck. I used alcohol swabs that you can find in any medical store. Hand sanitizer will work just fine.
- Primer on both surfaces (in my case, the dispenser and the bathroom wall) and leave on for 5minutes. I didn't have a brush and just dipped my finger inside...and wasted a lot of it in the process.
- No air bubbles should be trapped underneath the tape and as you apply the tape, keep swiping hard in direction of tape to avoid the air.
- The pack says to use a roller once the tape is placed. I do not have a roller, so a normal lead pencil did just fine.
- Now stick where you need to stick it. Be very very careful that you know exactly where you want to stick the object as this is very strong and it will be impossible to move/adjust it even after a second.
- I let the soap dispenser stay empty for 72hours and then I filled it up.
It has been a month and all is well (will update if any problems). It doesn't move a miniscule bit even when you try to shake it up.
As for the complaints of primer drying away, very less etc etc...the primer is in a very well sealed vial and cannot evaporate. As for the quantity, you need a minute amount, a very thin layer of it. Like saffron or asafoetida in your food.
I feel the complaints of this being completely useless stem from wrong usage, incorrect application or sheer impatience. This really requires all of them!
Update: VERY HARD TO REMOVE. Tried to remove one of the soap dispensers and the plastic cabinet it is taped on started to come off the wall, but the tape won't give away! I have just let it be for now.
must apply primer for best bonding. but primer supplied is only 10 ml which will not last till the 5 m tape is used up.
don't know where to buy Primer once finished.
anyway good product
Just go for it, you wont be disappointed.
Here are a bunch of things you can do with tape without a doubt -
- Install mirrors
- Install soap dispensers, soap holders etc.
- Wall mount wifi routers etc.
- Install wire casing without drilling holes
- Install Photo frames, wall clocks without drilling holes
Overall i am extremely satified with this product.
Or unless you're using it on a super shiny, glossy, slippery non stick surface, it will come out. That's why I have one star to the "Easy to remove".
Enough of the stick, does it tick off other features? Yes it does. I haven't used the solution it comes with because there was no need of it so far. It's a quality product from a good brand.