- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Thorsons
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0008312842
- ISBN-13: 978-0008312848
- Package Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,207 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,284 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 78.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
The 5 AM Club Paperback – Import
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Robin Sharma, LL.B., LL.M., is one of the world's top experts on leadership and personal development, having helped millions of people to live their best lives. He is the author of 11 major international bestsellers, including The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and The Greatness Guide. His work has been published in over 60 countries and in nearly 70 languages, making him one of the most widely read authors in the world.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1,207 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the conclusion , I must say that author didn't put serious efforts while writing this book . When you are popular celebrity ; you develop a tendency to RELY MORE ON MARKETING & LESS ON CRAFT . And that's what Sharma Ji did . It is an avoidable book . Amazon's format doesn't allow my to rate anything lesser than 1 ; otherwise I wanted to rate it 0.5 .
Robin Sharma has emerged as a master storyteller ever since his first book "The monk who sold his Ferrari," published way back in 1997. I read that book sometime around the year 2000. And ever since then, I have become his ardent fan. I have the entire collection of his books, and personally, I have been benefitted in every walk of my life. (I hope he does not ask for a royalty!)
Robin created a lot of buzz around this new book for the past four years, and he has lived up to the expectations. "The 5 AM Club" is not a story. It has all the lessons required to succeed in our personal, family and professional lives. Robin compels us to change for better, with his signature quote, "Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end." He has introduced several innovative infographics to help readers understand his masterly concepts as he passionately narrates his story. There are also several cinematic twists and turns to keep the readers bound to the book. And of-course there are many of his game changing formulas. The book can easily be made into a motion picture as it follows Aaron Sorkin's 3-act structure. And now Robin has become a poet also! There are 2 - 3 beautiful poems.
Here are the three most important take-home messages for me from this brand new Robin's page-turner:
1. "Life's is too short to play small with your talents."
2. "Your excuses are seducers, your fears are liars, and your doubts are thieves."
3. "The moment when you most feel like giving up is the instant when you must find it in you to press ahead."
Robin has been my Dronacharya, and I hope this review of this Ekalavya for his book will be an apt Guru Dakshina (Royalty!).
Dr. Prahlada N.B