F&D A521X 2.1 Channel Multimedia Bluetooth Speakers (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 4" full range driver for satellites and 6.5" bass driver for subwoofer
- Plug and play USB reader
- Bluetooth 4.0 version; Frequency response: 120 – 20KHz (satellite); 20 – 120Hz (subwoofer). Separation: ≥ 35dB. Power output: 16Wx2+20W (RMS)
- USB reader supporting MP3/WMA dual formats decoding
- Uninterrupted digital FM working on PLL technology
- FM storage up to 100 stations
- Super big wooden cabinet subwoofer and satellites delivers heart-thumping bass
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
2.1 channel multimedia Bluetooth speaker.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.Value of money buy in 3300
2. Bass lover
4.Clear audio without tweeter (also not in sony iv300)
5. Low frequency and mid are very good for bass
6. Enough sound for 2bhk 600 sq feet
Going great with my new Mi TV Pro 32'.
1. Sound quality is nice with almost flat response. Sound levels and output is also enough for a mid size 2-3 room home. It's the best you can get for this price.
2. Multiple input modes including Aux, Bluetooth, USB and FM.
3. 10-12 Feet of Bluetooth coverage with obstacles.
4. MDF wood cabinets. Speakers designed with it have crisp sound (Like my old Creative 2.1)
1. Static hiss sound with idle Aux cable without signal. Let me know if anyone else have the same issue. (Not a deal breaker)
2. Short cables for satellite speakers (~5ft). Enough for me but could be a problem for some people.
Go for them if you want a budget 2.1 ch speaker set with decent woofer.
- Excellent Sound Clarity with Heart thumping bass
- Simple and elegant look
- Big Wooden Sub-woofer
- It remembers the lastly selected input and also last played song in USB mode. It just resumes from where it was left lastly.
- Value for money Speaker
- No display to know what its playing or to know the volume level or input selected
- Only manual Bass knob. No Treble knob
- FM reception is average
- No Equalizer settings. Can be managed with Bluetooth input device's Equalizer settings if you play via Bluetooth device
- Default volume is high when we power on. Better to select the Input like Bluetooth while switching off the speaker. So, we can reduce the volume after powering on the speaker and change the desired input.
The bass efect is excellent.It vibrates the windows of my room.
Also the sound is balanced and loud as it is 5200watt pmpo.Bluetooth connectivity is very fast.
There is no volume and treble adjustment in the speaker.
So every time when i switch on the speaker is starts from full volume,need to switch to bluettooth mode for adjusting the volume during the start.Treble is litte low while playing music.So it is very difficult to judge the vocals of the song.
Doesn't work Bluetooth and bass volume
Damage all parts woofer cabinet and sattelite speaker.
It is only Design for DJ song Lover
*Front fireing Subwoofer Effect less
Unlike sony speaker, their front fireing bass can be feel even at low volume
1.no bass control in remote
2.no treable control at all
3.missing some beat
4. connection and controll panel should back side