- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers (4 December 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1443456624
- ISBN-13: 978-1443456623
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.9 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,204 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #30,543 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 180.00 Delivery charge
The 5 AM Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life. Hardcover – 4 Dec 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
The 5 am Club is the trailblazing—and astonishing—story of two everyday human beings seeking greater productivity, prosperity and serenity in this age of digital distraction and overwhelming complexity who meet a most weird and wonderful tycoon.
The quirky yet brilliant billionaire takes them on a marvelous voyage across the world that dramatically upgrades their businesses, rewires their effectiveness and awakens their happiness, along with their sense of personal freedom.
Part manifesto for mastery, part playbook for genius-grade productivity and part companion for a life lived beautifully, The 5 am Club is a work that will transform your life. Forever.
About the Author
ROBIN SHARMA is a globally respected humanitarian. Widely considered one of the world’s top leadership and personal optimization advisors, his clients include famed billionaires, professional sports superstars and many Fortune 100 companies. The author’s #1 bestsellers such as The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, The Greatness Guide and The Leader Who Had No Title, are in over 92 languages making him one of the most broadly read writers alive today.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
1,204 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the conclusion , I must say that author didn't put serious efforts while writing this book . When you are popular celebrity ; you develop a tendency to RELY MORE ON MARKETING & LESS ON CRAFT . And that's what Sharma Ji did . It is an avoidable book . Amazon's format doesn't allow my to rate anything lesser than 1 ; otherwise I wanted to rate it 0.5 .
Robin Sharma has emerged as a master storyteller ever since his first book "The monk who sold his Ferrari," published way back in 1997. I read that book sometime around the year 2000. And ever since then, I have become his ardent fan. I have the entire collection of his books, and personally, I have been benefitted in every walk of my life. (I hope he does not ask for a royalty!)
Robin created a lot of buzz around this new book for the past four years, and he has lived up to the expectations. "The 5 AM Club" is not a story. It has all the lessons required to succeed in our personal, family and professional lives. Robin compels us to change for better, with his signature quote, "Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end." He has introduced several innovative infographics to help readers understand his masterly concepts as he passionately narrates his story. There are also several cinematic twists and turns to keep the readers bound to the book. And of-course there are many of his game changing formulas. The book can easily be made into a motion picture as it follows Aaron Sorkin's 3-act structure. And now Robin has become a poet also! There are 2 - 3 beautiful poems.
Here are the three most important take-home messages for me from this brand new Robin's page-turner:
1. "Life's is too short to play small with your talents."
2. "Your excuses are seducers, your fears are liars, and your doubts are thieves."
3. "The moment when you most feel like giving up is the instant when you must find it in you to press ahead."
Robin has been my Dronacharya, and I hope this review of this Ekalavya for his book will be an apt Guru Dakshina (Royalty!).
Dr. Prahlada N.B