APACS Unisex Finapi 232 Unstrung Badminton Racket, 118m Height (8056, Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Expertise level is advanced
- Flex is medium stiff. High modulus graphite racket
- Weight 85-87 g
- Shaft stiff. Head shape isometric
- String tension 35 lbs. 4u g1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The expertise level is advanced.It is made up of graphite.It's head shape is isometric.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This racqute provides 38LBS tension i have strunged at 30, 28 & 27 LBS.
I play doubles n found it cool with super Smashes . Drop shots.
Over in this price range no Brand will provide 38lbs
1. Its light weight and balanced so maneuverability is much better
2. Its powerful and can take tension upto 38 lbs but would recommend a tension of 24 for normal use
3. It is proving to be a gr8 racquet to use for all types of play