Other Sellers on Amazon
API Ammonia Test Kit for Aquarium
|You Save:||₹410.00 (27%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 2 offers
Enhance your purchase
- The API ammonia test kit measures ammonia to help prevent fish loss
- The API ammonia test kit is a mercury-free, salicylate test for fresh and saltwater fish, and levels ammonia levels from 0 to 8 ppm
- Ammonia test kit, API ammonia test kit, API test kit
- PACKER: Eagle Network Supply Pvt. Ltd. , Khasra No. 399 Delhi - 110030
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.99 x 4.13 x 13.02 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 September 2014
- Manufacturer : INDUS MARKETING
- ASIN : B0002566TC
- Item model number : LR8600
- Manufacturer : INDUS MARKETING, Indus Marketing, Plot No-44/45,15 Spring Field Park, Lullanagar, MAHARASHTRA-411001 : +919881879392
- Packer : Eagle Network Supply Pvt. Ltd. , Khasra No. 399 Delhi - 110030
- Importer : VM CLASSIC PETS
- Item Weight : 113 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 7 x 4.1 x 13 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 count
- Included Components : 1 Pcs Aquarium Ammonia Test Kit
- Generic Name : Aquarium Ammonia Test Kit
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What is in the box?
From the manufacturer
How Do I Take Good Care Of My Aquarium & Fish?
- Feed & observe fish daily
- Test water quality weekly
- Change 25% water bi-weekly
- Restore your ecosystem monthly
It’s Smart To Be Proactive!
The best way to keep your aquarium clean is to maintain good water quality. This will keep your fish strong and vibrant, as well as preventing disease.
How Do I Maintain A Healthy Environment?
It is important to test your aquarium water weekly to verify good quality in addition to a bi-weekly partial water change of no more than 25% to help reduce toxic buildup, remove debris the filter missed, and replenish the oxygen available to fish.
Feed Your Fish Daily
Feed your fish twice daily with API Fish Food which contains nutritionally enhanced proteins, allowing for easy uptake of nutrients and maximum absorption, resulting in less excrement for clear, clean water. Only give the amount of food fish can eat in 2 to 3 minutes depending on the species. Some fish such as bottom feeders and algae eaters will need up to 30 minutes to 2 hours. Take time to observe fish and the water temperature to ensure they are active & healthy.
|API Master Test Kit||API Stress Zyme||API Algaefix||API Stress Coat||API Quick Start||Melafix|
|Use Weekly||Helps monitor water quality||Keeps aquarium & gravel clean||Keeps aquarium & gravel clean||-||-||-|
|Use Every 2 Weeks||-||-||-||Makes tap water safe when changing water||Restores the ecosystem to help prevent fish stress||-|
|Use Monthly||-||-||-||-||Restores the ecosystem to help prevent fish stress||-|
|Use When Adding New Fish||-||-||-||-||-||Prevents disease breakout|
Making A Better Underwater World
At API, we understand the rewards and relaxation of fishkeeping because we have a passion for fish too. For over 50 years API has developed premium solutions with proven and effective results for your family and ours. API offers a range of testing kits, water conditioners, and nutritionally superior food, because we’re dedicated to making a better underwater world.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not useful at all. Please don't waste your time and money on this product.
By Satwinder on 7 July 2021
Top reviews from other countries
I tried testing it with a few things:
- water from my freshwater aquarium
- water from my saltwater aquarium
- tap water
- bottled water
- dirty water with a lot of ammonia (I put some flake fish food in some water and let it sit for a while)
All of them with the same result.
Update: the drop size for bottles 1 and 2 are very different, such that bottle 2 ran out long before bottle 1 was empty, making the kit useless. This does not appear to be a one-off either, because the exact same thing is now evident in my second ammonia test kit!