|Manufacturer||MAXBOOST, A&C Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095, +91-9560569952, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SSBOOKEND2222|
|Country of Origin||India|
APPUCOCO MS Metal Bookend for Office - 8 Per Pack (Black)
|Finish Type||Powder Coated|
About this item
- STRONG AND STURDY - Very simple and classic, basic but effective design, sturdy and long-lasting MS metal construction.
- SMOOTH SURFACE - Powder coated finish gives a smooth and classy look.
- FUNCTIONAL and ATTRACTIVE - Handle Books of All Shapes and Sizes, even the heavier ones, without any problem.You can adjust books freely according to your needs.
- MULTIFUCTIONAL - This pair of metal book ends stores not only books, but also DVD’s & comic book collections...Perfect to decorate your office.
- SPECIFICATIONS - The dimensions of this product is approx. 20.1*15.5*13.5 cm. Weight of 1 peice is approx 273 grams. Material - MS metal.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
"SAY GOODBYE TO A MESSY DESK" This APPUCOCO BOOKENDS are designed to hold notebooks, documents, magazines, books, even DVDs/video games or other binders. Perfect for home, dorm, school and office organization. FUNCTIONAL DESIGN AND HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Handle Books of All Shapes and Sizes, even the heavier ones, without any problems.You can adjust the books freely according to your needs. BASIC “T” SHAPED DESIGN This is very basic but effective design to give your books a balance, even when you put only one book, it will keep a Good balance to hold books in place and provides you with a neat and tidy look.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They were packed well in a roomy amazon cardboard box cushioned with air bags. Both bookends were spanking new and wrapped in airtight cellophane.
Holds to the promise of what it says.
Lot of Heavy books may put up a challenge.
I got the package with a thin plastic bag ( it was bubble wrap may be when it was packed :-) )
The steel is solid but thin.
I do see it is powder coated and nicely made.
I still believe it should be around 200/- to achieve value for money dept.
Go ahead and buy if you are using on a Laminate or Mica surface. For painted ones, be aware!