|Package Dimensions||39.6 x 22.8 x 6.4 cm; 400 Grams|
|Item part number||av_bottle1_apnatime12|
|Manufacturer recommended age||36 months - 3 years|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||400 g|
Arvana Return Gifts for Kids Birthday Party Apna Time Aayega Water Bottle for Gift for Girls/Boys for Children (Pack of 12)
|You Save:||₹ 900.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- PACKAGE CONTAIN: Pack of 6 Water bottles for kids. It can contain 500 ml water in it.
- SAFE & SIMPLE TO USE: Built with sturdy premium BPA free eco-friendly.
- PERFECT GIFT ITEM: It will be a wonderful gift choice for all age group kids. Perfect as Birthday return gift Party Favor for girls, boys and students etc. Back to school supply, Cute Gift and Prize set, Carnival Prizes, Treasure box Prizes for Classroom .
- FULLY LEAK PROOF - We use leak proof technology in lid that will ensure your infusion water stays in the bottle allowing you to take your delicious beverage to the Picnic, beach, office, gym or anywhere your legs can take you.
- SMART & STYLISH DESIGN: Easy to carry in School Bag or using extra convenient carry handle.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Apna time bottle is highly durable and built for everyday rigorous use. BPA-free. The wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean. Slide open lid that gives way to a pop-up straw for the spill and germ-free sipping to your water so there is no more drinking off uncomfortable bottle threads. Wash thoroughly before first use. Hand washes. You can carry drinking water in these bottles to offices, schools, jogs, picnics, and more.The best part about these bottles is that they are break-free.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Ketan shah on 27 January 2020
By Kalpna on 2 February 2020