- ASIN: B01MXNVPUM
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 21 November 2016
- Average Customer Review: 6,952 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #1 in Men's Running Shoes
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material: Mesh
- Colour: Grey Firozi
- LifeStyle: Sports
- Closer : Lace Up
- Specially designed for Indian Men's feet
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Designer sports shoes for Mens by Asian Shoes.
From the manufacturer
Asian Shoes Wonder 13 Men's Sports Shoes
Asian Shoes are for regular comfort wear. The body of this shoe is in a neutral grey colour with light blue accents. The upper material keeps air circulation while moderated ankles take full care of your feet when you go out for running.
Made for comfort
This Asian Sports shoe is made with an outer mesh material for superior comfort and ventilation.
The Lace-Up enclosure ensures a firm fit while still being comfortable while you are playing or on a day out.
Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at a regular basis, this also helps them retain their natural shape and stay fresh.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
6,952 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This has been one of the best “Low Priced High Quality” products I’ve purchased.
1. The styling is exceptional. It’s designed so aggressively, and the color combination is so appealing. The blue stripes add to the styling and give it a sporty character.
2. The materials used are EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE! I wear this primarily for walking/jogging, which is what it’s meant for. It has sufficient amount of padding to keep your feet comfortable even for long walks & runs.
3. The price is unbelievable. I got it for ₹650 and it’s honestly worth much more than that.
4. The sole provides excellent amount of grip. They’re also made of good material, and even after 8 months of heavy usage, they haven’t faded or lost their grip.
5. The shoes are EXTREMELY LIGHT WEIGHT! This is how shoes should be, when you use it for walking, jogging or similar purposes. They don’t weigh you down. My previous ‘walking shoe’ was quite heavy and it would cause my ankles to start hurting after 40 minutes of using. This one is light weight and hence provides ample amount of comfort.
6. The length of shoe lace provided is sufficient. I have shoes, including premium shoes, which don’t have a proper length of lace and it’s very irritating. I’m happy that this has a proper length.
7. The stitching used is excellent. They’re stitched in prime places where required. And even the stitching thread color is in contrast to the body color, which adds to the styling!
8. One of the common places where shoes wear out after a while of usage is the part where the sole is glued towards the front-most part of the shoe. This is where most shoes ‘open up’ like its mouth is open, and you have to either get it stitched/glued back or throw it away. However, the glue used and the way it’s stuck in this shoe is unbelievable. It has not come apart even a bit. Though I wouldn’t advice it, I have played soccer and other games with this sometimes, and even then, this hasn’t taken any damage.
9. Most shoes are prone to ‘stinking’ after using it for a long time. The sweat and stink from your socks get transferred and remain in the shoe. However, this one has good ventilation, and also the materials used don’t absorb the stink. Hence it remains stink-free most of the times! (It happens mainly because the shoe isn’t majorly made up of cotton or similar items. It’s mostly synthetic materials)
10. The size mentioned is perfect. I wear size 11, I purchased the same and it fits perfectly. With most other shoes, you need to buy “Your Size + 1”, but that’s not necessary here.
11. Though it’s not specified anywhere, and though I don’t think it’s waterproof, I have due to unavoidable circumstances, ended up wearing these in rainy and water-prone conditions. Even so, the shoes have not taken ANY damage. I wouldn’t recommend it to be used in water, but if you do end up using it, it won’t take any, or much damage.
Cons: I honestly have NO complaints whatsoever, not even small discomforts. It’s surprising to me.
I would DEFINITELY recommend this shoe to anyone looking to buy shoes for walking, running and casual purposes. Please don’t use this for sports and games, this is not meant for such usage. These are light weight shoes meant for regular usage of walking and similar activities. I have continuously used these shoes for 8 months for everyday walking, jogging and sometimes outdoor gaming. I have not faced ANY problems yet, and according to me, this has already lasted long enough for something that I paid ₹650. I am extremely happy with the product and would recommend you to get it.
↗️Update after 1.5 years:
Shoes are still the same and no damages yet. Have bought another pair for my Dad.
These Shoes aren't actually a running shoe! The inner material of the shoes is very rough. Comfort / sufficient Cushioning factor is missing . I got blisters on both my little fingers on the very first usage!
Do not recommend for running! if you want some stylish shoe in less budget, you may go ahead and buy them but not for running
I am disappointed because of the size chart. I measured my feet and placed order accordingly selecting size 7. The shoe just fits, tightly. One can choose to wear it if this is the only option you have. I choose to keep it thinking it’d become better after a few days of use (my mistake), and ran my first mile the next day.
My little fingers on the toes bruised. I am absolutely sure it’s not the shoes. It’s just the wrong size I picked. I regret it and it’s too late to replace it with the next size as I ran a couple of miles wearing mine. Now I am stuck with this.
I bought the same shoes of size 9 for two of my cousins. And they love it. One of them uses it as court shoes for playing badminton and it’s great. Nice grip, no skidding. I tried it and found it comfortable but a bit loose.
I arrived at the conclusion that my size is 8 and I’m stuck with 7! :(