Aaron Alpha Full Face Helmet with Metallic Visor (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3 years warranty, outer shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic
- Optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coated for scratch resistance properties
- Regulated density eps concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation and safety
- Dynamic ventilation system for increased air flow providing more comfort to the rider while driving
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Aaron Alpha Full Face Helmet with Transparent Visor (Black)
Steelbird SB-50 Adonis Classic Black with Plain Visor,600mm
Vega Cliff CLF-LK-M Full Face Helmet (Black, M)
Steelbird Hi-Gn SBH-11 Dashing Black with Smoke Visor,580 mm
|Price||Unavailable||₹ 995.00||₹ 906.00||₹ 871.00||₹ 1,299.00|
|Shipping||—||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||—||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
Aaron full face helmet is available in various unicolor options. The helmet comes with spare visors which are available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options. High quality Uv resistant polyurethane paints used for aesthetic enhancement. The helmet is available in xl size. Aaron accessories limited is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of helmets and two wheeler accessories in india. Aaron has a strong global presence with partners in over 35 countries.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Looks cool & comfortable.....
100% UV-SUN protection for face ....
Nicely air going inside the helmet while v driving,so that our head won't felt hot&sweaty.
Stylish & lite weight,so that our head feels not heavy while wearing the helmet.
Helmet's inner cushion feels so nice,no need any extra cotton cloths for our protection of the hair.
But they didn't given any spare visors,atleast they would provide that,then it would be value for money for 1,025/-.
I took large size.
But, after only use of 10 days the mirror finish of the visor is faid and start removing from one side. Also keep mind when the product reach to me on 7th july... One side finish of visor is silver and other is gold.. But i cant return it. I just ok with that.. But now after 10 days the Mercury finish is loosing...
Plz buy a better quality product from other brands...
This is a average helmet....Don't expect much more this is suitable of you are using a bike below 150 cc....And a speed of below 70 KM/hr.
The visour is of bad quality...It will get scratches easily....This is not value for money if you have a 1500 budget the for for steelbird...This helmets inner case cannot be removed....The mat black finish is good at all ....The vaisour is not visible at night ....At day time it is super and it will give a cooling effect.....I am ok with this helmet but not satisfied
Pros: light weight,very comfortable,visor is ok ok, durability is very good...
cons: visor's clips gets damaged after continuous use n side pads r weak...