Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
ESDDI Photo Studio Light Box 24"/60cm Adjustable Brightness Portable Folding Hook & Loop Professional Booth Table Top Photography Lighting Kit 120 LED Lights 4 Colors Backdrops
|Price:||+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||₹ 9,313.00 (28%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- 【Adjustable Brightness】156 brightness-adjustable LED lamps, change light brightness gradually and steady using the knob. 5500K color temperature, 25000LM lumens, satisfy professional and various photo shooting requirements. Stable even LED lighting without flicker ensures quality picture color without distortion
- 【Portable Simple Use】Hook & Loop design easily set up and carry, make mobile lighting studio possible. No complicated assembling, no rod, no connector, no tubes no glue no long time installation, the photo box folds into itself and can be carrying storage bag in which put adapter and other objects
- 【Flexible shooting Angle】Multiple opening and closing ways enable camera to choose any photo shooting position. Professional particulate silver film reflective fabric inside diffuses light evenly and avoid vignette
- 【Safety Power Adapter】Brightness adjusting rotary knob adjusts brightness easily without extra setting. Aluminum shell light plate has good heat dissipation and high life expectancy. Attached diffuser cloth and 4 PVC backgrounds( black,white, gray, orange) are easy and convenient to set studio scene and save PS processing
- 【Package & warranty】Package List: 1XLED shooting tent kit. 1XLED power adapter （inside the mesh pocket）. 1X diffuser cloth. 4X PVC background panel(black, white,gray, orange). Instruction and user manual can be downloaded in Product information -Technical Specification.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 24"/60cm Photo Studio
ESDDI light tent, foldable design, very easy to storage, carry and open.
156 LED lights are even, save photo processing time.
Lamp beads number:156
Adapter power: 85-265V
Color temperature: 5500K
Color rendering index: ≥90
Number of light bars: 4
Light board composition: welding
Material: Iron frame + Oxford cloth + cardboard
Lamp emitting angle: 180 degrees
Lumen: 25000LM (white background)
Power input: 32V
Power output: 85-265V
Product size: 60*60*60CM
Product weight: 5.4KG
Product color: black
Background board: black,white,gray,orange
Product List: Studio Box *1
PVC Background Board*4 (Black, White, Grey, Orange)
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 75% (75%)||75%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
1.). Very, very easy to set up. It’s a 24” square with a handle for carrying it at the top. The material is similar to that used in most art portfolios (a coated canvas). You unfold the (rigid) sides, which connect along the edges using Velcro to form a cube. There are instructions, but it’s pretty straight forward. The side Interior panels have a reflective material. There is a pocket on the outside which holds the cords/light switch.
2.) It includes 4 plastic “backgrounds” (white, beige, black, gray). Each one has Velcro at the corners, and you can attach them to the inside of the box/cube via the Velcro. Super simple.
3.). Inside the box is a circular shaped LED lighting system at the (inside) top of the box. There is an exterior cord with a control knob that allows you to turn up (Increase) or dim (decrease) the LED lights. There is also an on/off switch on the power cord.
4. ) once you have the box set up, there is a flap that will be on the front side/wall facing you. You simply open the flap, and shoot through this “window”. To keep the flap open, simply roll the flap up, and use the Velcro to hold it in place (only mentioning this as I saw another review saying that there was no way to hold this flap open - there is...just use the Velcro).
5. ). There is also another “flap” at the top of the box that you can open to shoot down onto the item.
-suggestions/notes: if you’re on the fence about which size to buy, I’d suggest sizing up. The 24” is probably the smallest size that will allow you to shoot something similar in size to adult sized shoes and boots without having to crop out the edges in post.
- the plastic backgrounds are good quality, and can be wiped down with a damp paper towel. They do not store/fit into the light box once it is folded up. I saved the original cardboard (outer) box that everything shipped in to store them, and the light box, inside when not in use. The outer cardboard box has a plastic carrying handle at top, and is only slightly larger than the actual light box itself (and should fit in most hallway closets).
- the Velcro edges of the box are not 100% light tight. I haven’t found this to be a huge issue, even when shooting in my kitchen/living room areas that have a ton of natural light from the windows during the day. A cloth draped over top would likely solve any minor light leak issues (but again, it’s not a huge issue for me).
- everything was of very good quality. I was really surprised, and honestly thought I’d likely have to Mcgyver a lot of it to get it to work properly. Not the case at all. Everything seems really well made and what I’d expect my local camera shops to sell for $150+. The plastic backgrounds are a huge plus if you shoot objects that tend to leave marks on light paper backgrounds, since these can be wiped off.
- the LED light system so far has been about 95% sufficient for my needs... If turned up to the brightest setting it can/will make reflections and bright white spots on some of my shoes that have a highly reflective or highly polished surface (but this happened with my old setup too, and is expected). On some of the taller, knee high boots, I may need an additional light source to ensure proper lighting (as they are a tight fit inside the 24” box, and will cast shadows at certain angles).
- I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a reasonably priced set up, that is portable, lightweight, and with built in lighting. I typically shoot with my iPhone X (since it’s quick and easy, and still takes good enough photos for what I need). I haven’t used this box with any of my actual cameras yet, but imagine some of the minor lighting issues would be resolved by shooting with a better quality camera. At the moment I still need to do some minor editing to photos, but can easily get a clean white background (with no shadows/lines/etc) with this setup. Well worth the price!
Unboxed it took 30 seconds to have it setup, velcro along all of the edges allows easy setup and it folds away quickly with a handle on top to easily carry. The different colored backgrounds simply attach with velcro at the top of the back of the box.
The LED light lamp / individual LEDs do cast a bit of a reflection on something like the Glass Bottles I photographed, which was easily fixed with a thin piece of tissue paper. The adjustable dimmer is awesome too if there is a bit of a reflection. The pure whiteness of the light however is REALLY nice for all types of items.
Love this thing and can see myself using it a lot in my Amazon reviews in the future. Excellent product at an affordable price. Highly reccomend.
It took me a minute two to figure which way to fold the sides and where to put the cloth diffuser but it was super easy to do. All of the parts are held together with velcro so it's as simple as stick and go. I've collapsed and re-assembled the light box several times and now that I have the hang of it, it takes seconds.
The inside is lined with silver foil that coupled with the diffuser really provides an even, clean light all the way around your subject item.
The dimmer is a nice touch, allowing you to dial it down a bit.
You cant go wrong buying this.
Several backdrops come with the kit. I have only used the white and the black one. Assembly of the box is pretty simple just take your time and unfold all the panels out before folding it up into a "box". The first time I didn't fold out one of the panels so when I folded it into a box I thought one of the panels was missing but it was my mistake. You will have 6 panels when completely folded out then you can fold it up to make the box. The Velcro is a little weird at first but it does work pretty good. The LED lights are great. You can adjust them some from bright to BRIGHTER!
I do NOT consider myself a good photographer but I now take good quality pictures with little to no effort. Make sure your item is clean. Put it in the light box... close it up and open the small flap to stick your camera through, focus and shoot. Its that simple.
This box is about 2 ft by 2ft by 2ft. The other one I had was about a foot and a half. The size is perfect, whether you are photographing jewelry or in my case concessions items it’s a perfect size. I keep mine on a desk in my office, but for this purpose of showing off the item I placed it on the floor for the photographs. It’s nice because you can tuck it away in a corner when you are done.
Out of the box it’s laid flat, it unfolds and sticks together via Velcro. It’s very simple and easy to put together. Its very easy to carry around, just folds up flat and Even has a handle to carry it around which is convenient.
The built in light is bright and can be adjusted via a dimmer which it comes with ( also convenient). If the light is too harsh it also comes with diffusion, definitely helps soften the light. It sticks on with Velcro.
It comes with 4 back drops that are made of a plastic one black, one white, one orange and one grey. The back drop folds in and you guessed it... Velcro’s to the box. It gives an infinity wall approach as it bends seamlessly.
The photo box is convenient and affordable and I use it quite a bit. Whether you are a product reviewer on YouTube, or you take product shots I highly recommend this photo box. As always this is all my personal opinion.
Dimmer switch is a nice touch, I was surprised how bright it was when I first plugged it in. I haven't even touched my (phone) camera yet to fine tune the exposure.
I have nothing to compare this to but i'm pretty happy with my purchase and can't wait to try out all the different color backdrops. Also worth mentioning I was looking at smaller cheaper boxes but I knew i'd outgrow them too quickly. If you have the space you'll IMO be glad you went with this.
Anyways, having the light built in is a nice touch. The others I've tried all were bars you had to manually insert, which wasn't a HUGE deal but definitely a little annoying. It does make the top of the tent get pretty warm though if you have it on full brightness. Enough so that I actually do worry a small degree when I leave it on for an extended period. But I haven't seen anyone say their caught fire so I assume the material around the lights is safe in that regard.
Also this one has a built in dimmer that includes full power off. Neither of these are common features in this price range.
My only real complaints are the window on the front, it's a little awkward. Basically it opens top half, bottom half, or all the way. The halves are kinda awkward and all the way you lose too much reflected light from the front. Also the light difuser doesn't have a hole in the middle so if you want to take shots from above, you either have to cut a hole yourself or remove it. Kinda silly.
These are both fairly minor complaints though and not enough for me to remove a star, as overall I am very happy and my eBay product shots have never been better!
The light box came with the LED power adapter (Brightness controller), a diffuser cloth, and four PVC background panel (orange, gray, black, and white). The light box is 60 cm long for each side. It has a lot of LED lamps on top. The lamps brightness can be adjusted as I like. I can shoot many things with it, unlike my old small box.
I thought the box was going to be heavy, but actually it isn’t heavy at all. It is great for carrying around. I can put the PVC background panel and the diffuser cloth inside the folded light box, and put the LED power adapter in the side slot. That’s very cool. The box is also very easy to assembly. There is no screw needed. I can assembly the box in less than one minute, which is pretty great. The user manual is very clear.
The material of the light box seems pretty durable. I have been using, carrying, assembling, disassembling it a lot, and its condition is still just like new. I believe this light box going to be with me for a long time.
I was really satisfied with this product, and would personally recommend it to anyone.
There's marks all over it. What's the solution? Over-exposing your shot or many extra steps of photoshopping the marks out in post-processing. Two things you should /not/ have to do or else why not use a bed-sheet with these steps and call it a day?
I still have mixed feelings on the power supply, feels like it could give out at any moment, very disappointed. If I could get my money back, I would. I probably won't end up using this product again, so it's was a pretty decent waste.
UPDATE: i received a speedy replacement and I'm very much happy for now. Changing from one star to five stars.
I think price is spot on, it's as portable as it can be and lives up to the pages info.
I purchased through the seller: ESDDI STORE
I purchased this product for a job coming up and due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to test the product until shortly before the shoot. Setting up the product was easy and did not require the instructions, however, after plugging in the AC and cords, the light within the box (which is BLINDINGLY bright) turns on and off continuously. It doesn't seem like flickering, it seems like it's strobing. The dimming dial on the AC seems to also affect nothing, so the box just lights on and off forever.
There are always duds when creating products, so I understand that you can receive a faulty product, and expect help to remedy the situation, the unfortunate part is that I've now lost the job I had scheduled because the one main equipment I needed didn't work.
There were marks on the lightbox, indicating that the item had been previously used which begs the question, "Why did I receive an item that seems like someone else knew didn't work correctly?"
The light itself was blinding. For these types of photos, this is a great thing, my only hope is that the dial can dial it way back too so that in softer shots it can be toned down.
Overall I feel I'd be quite happy if the item worked, it just sucked I missed an important job for it and I now have a faulty product. I feel that I'm entitled to a replacement, and shall be seeking one.
I will update if I can test a fully working new version of the product.
There is no repair possible for this condition, and I'm not willing to give the seller a third chance: with my luck, I'd get a unit that would last just long enough for the return window to expire.
Seems this problem has yet to be fixed, despite my and other poor reviews. Perhaps, rather than sending me multiple emails asking for a review, the seller should focus his/her attention on fixing the product.