|Model Name||Airdopes 441|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 3.8 x 3 cm; 49 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||Airdopes 441|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, mobile, tablet|
|Special Features||Android Phone Control, IOS Phone Control, Lightweight, Microphone Feature, Water Resistant|
|Mounting Hardware||User Manual, Charging Case, Warranty Card, Charging Cable, Additional Earmuffs, Airdopes 441|
|Number Of Items||6|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||49 g|
boAt Airdopes 441 TWS Ear-Buds with IWP Technology, Immersive Audio, Up to 30H Total Playback, IPX7 Water Resistance, Super Touch Controls, Secure Sports Fit & Type-C Port(Raging Red)
- Battery: Airdopes 441 offers a playback time of up to 5 hours in earbuds & 25 hours in charging case and earbuds get charged to 100% in 1.5 hours
- Bluetooth: It has Bluetooth v5.0 with a range of 10m and is compatible with Android & iOS
- IPX rating: It has an IPX7 marked water & sweat resistance
- ANC: NA
- No. of Mic: 1 per Earbud
- Other Inclusions: Additional Earmuffs, USB Type C Charging Cable, Warranty Card, User Manual
- Sports friendly design with Touch Controls
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Plug Into Nirvana with boAt Airdopes 441 TWS earbuds to enjoy your music in a truly wireless way. It has the IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology, meaning as soon as one opens the charging case lid, the earbuds power on and enter connection mode. The TWS Airdopes 441 come equipped with 6mm drivers for immersive sound. It offers a seamless user experience via its capacitive touch controls. One may hit the gym or play on any field as its secure sports fit earbuds remain intact and comfortably in place. The stereo calling feature lets the user indulge in smooth and clear chats over calls. Its latest Bluetooth v5.0 offers seamless instant connectivity. With a battery capacity of 35mAh for each earbud, indulge in blissful audio experience for up to 5 hours in a go and get an additional 25H of playback with the carry cum charge case. Also, a Type C charging port ensures that the case gets to be charged without much fuss and with ease. It is IPX7 rated to offer resistance against sweat and splash scares. One can access the instant voice assistant by just a single touch. The ergonomically designed TWS Airdopes 441 are truly dope!
Compare with similar items
boAt Rockerz 370 Wireless Headphone with Bluetooth 5.0, Immersive Audio, Lightweight Ergonomic Design, Cosy Padded Earcups and Up to 8H Playback Bliss (Gregarious Green)
boAt Airdopes 441 TWS Ear-Buds with IWP Technology, Immersive Audio, Up to 30H Total Playback, IPX7 Water Resistance, Super Touch Controls, Secure Sports Fit & Type-C Port(Active Black)
boAt Airdopes 171 Bluetooth Truly Wireless Earbuds with Mic(Active Black)
|Price||₹ 1,999.00||₹ 1,399.00||₹ 2,499.00||₹ 1,799.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Color||Raging Red||Gregarious Green||Active Black||Active Black|
|Item Dimensions||7.00 x 3.80 x 3.00 cm||16.00 x 7.00 x 18.00 cm||7.00 x 3.80 x 3.00 cm||5.00 x 3.80 x 3.00 cm|
|Item Weight||49 grammes||137 grammes||50 grammes||50 grammes|
|Model Number||Airdopes 441||Rockerz 370||Airdopes 441||Airdopes 171|
|Special Features||Android Phone Control; iOS Phone Control; Lightweight; Microphone Feature; Water Resistant||Android Phone Control; iOS Phone Control; Lightweight; Microphone Feature; Volume-Control||Android Phone Control; iOS Phone Control; Lightweight; Microphone Feature; Water Resistant||Android Phone Control; iOS Phone Control; Lightweight; Microphone Feature; Water Resistant|
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just at the low volume its a bit too soft need to keep the volume on 65 percent onwards to get a really good feel. Distance from the phone pretty much 10 or 15 meter later it get a bit faded. Looks too good permium quality the led lights on the CTC ( capacitive touch control ) . The fit is too good if any problems you feel its a bit loose change the ear tips. It fits really well in helmets but an advice do not use both together while riding a bike you literally can't hear much . The CTC button is too sensitive but need to get used to it.The colour variant is too catchy really nice. I was expecting a big charging case but when I saw it was so small like literally fits ino your palm.Iys has magenetic charging so your airdope dont fall off and the lid is magnetic so it wont open unecssarily. Its has a C type charging port thats one great thing done by boAt since most of the phones have C type charging port you wont have to search for a charger. I just got it today still need to play around with it will update in a while . Overall great product ,only the volume at the low which does'nt sound great needs a bit fix but thumbs up great product must buy.
And great delivery and packaging by Amazon.
It is awesome.. really loved it..it doesn't fall from the ear and sound..calling quality.. Bluetooth connection every thing is great.
Please go for it without any single thought.
2. Better noise cancellation, good base.
3. Quite lighter, fixes in the ear well
4. Inspite having bluetooth 5.0, Doesn't connect to two Device at same time. I had bought it to use it with my honor smart watch along with my mobile but couldn't do so.
5. No charging cable, No ear buds of different size, Nothing extraa given.
Can't comment on battery backup. Seemed good.
1. the quality of sound gets bad when connected with macbook
2. due to absence of dual mic noise cancellation, it becomes very difficult to use it during a call as the other person hears lot of envt. noise
inability to use it during the call is the one big major disadvantage for this pair but other features are good like instant connection with mobile etc
My priorities were like this -
1. Balanced Sound with a nice blend of Bass, Treble and Mids.(I'm an audiophile but was ready to compromise cuz budget :P)
2. Type C Charging - I use a Oneplus 6T so it is much convenient to manage things with one charger.
3. Decent battery backup.
4. Shoudn't feel bulky in the ears.
And then I got these buds, and here goes my feedback -
1. First Impression - They look great, love the red and black color tone.
2. Fits well in the ears without feeling bulky.
3. Not super satisfied with the audio quality, felt it was too Bass heavy(Found a fix with Equaliser settings).
4. There's no volume control option from the buds, but you can do it from your phone without much effort(Ain't it?).
Fix to adjust bass if you're on a Oneplus Device -
1. Fortunately Oneplus provides Audio Tuner to adjust EQ at OS level.
2. Open the Audio Tuner and go to Sound Enhancement.
3. Select Feat. JBL E1+
4. Open Preset options
5. Select Blues and Voila!! 🎯
For other phones -
I'm not sure about other devices as I haven't tested on them, but here are a couple of things I used to do on my previous phones to adjust sound settings. As most phones or music player apps provide equaliser settings, you can select presets like 'Vocal/Jazz/Blues/Pop' which tend to compress Bass and enhance Mids and Treble.
Also, after reading a couple of reviews of other TWS buds, I considered changing the ear tips to smaller ones and surprisingly it boosted the experience. However, it mostly depends on the size of your ears so might not work for everyone.
Do let me know if you need any further information about this, happy to help! 🙂
Happy Listening! 🎶