Consider these available items
boAt Airdopes 441 TWS Ear-Buds with IWP Technology, Immersive Audio, Up to 18H Total Playback, IPX6 Water Resistance, Super Touch Controls, Secure Sports Fit & Type-C Port(Spirit Lime)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. For other product related queries please contact us at +912249461882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- TWS Airdopes 441 offers true wireless experience with latest Bluetooth v5.0
- It is equipped with IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology that powers on the earbuds and puts them into connection mode as soon as one opens the lid of the carry case
- It helps to stay Plugged Into Nirvana for long with up to 5 hours of sound per charge and an additional 25H of playback bliss with the carry cum charge case
- It possesses 6mm Drivers for enthralling audio bliss with immersive sound
- It is IPX7 rated for resistance against water and sweat to provide a carefree listening experience.
- The TWS earbuds offer stereo calling feature for clear and crisp communication
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Plug Into Nirvana with boAt Airdopes 441 TWS earbuds to enjoy your music in a truly wireless way. It has the IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology, meaning as soon as one opens the charging case lid, the earbuds power on and enter connection mode. The TWS Airdopes 441 come equipped with 6mm drivers for immersive sound. It offers a seamless user experience via its capacitive touch controls. One may hit the gym or play on any field as its secure sports fit earbuds remain intact and comfortably in place. The stereo calling feature lets the user indulge in smooth and clear chats over calls. Its latest Bluetooth v5.0 offers seamless instant connectivity. With a battery capacity of 35mAh for each earbud, indulge in blissful audio experience for up to 3.5 hours in a go and get an additional 14H of playback with the carry cum charge case. Also, a Type C charging port ensures that the case gets to be charged without much fuss and with ease. It is IPX6 rated to offer resistance against sweat and splash scares. One can access the instant voice assistant by just a single touch. The ergonomically designed TWS Airdopes 441 are truly dope!
Compare with similar items
boAt Airdopes 311V2 True Wireless Ear-Buds with BT V5.0, Up to 15.5H Total Playback, IPX5 Water Resistance, Built-in Mic and Voice Assistant(Active Black)
Noise Shots NEO (Upgraded with Faster Pairing and Type C Charging) Truly Wireless Earbuds with 18 Hours Total Playtime (Jet Black)
boAt Airdopes 281 True Wireless Ear-Buds with Bluetooth V5.0, Immersive Audio, Up to 17.5H Total Playtime, IPX5 Water & Sweat Resistance, Ergonomic Design and Instant Voice Assistant(Furious Blue)
Boult Audio AirBass TrueBuds True Wireless Earbuds with Touch Controls & Mic, IPX7 Waterproof Latest Bluetooth 5.0 Headphone, Auto Pairing & Playtime Upto 24 Hours with Case (Red)
|Price||Unavailable||₹ 2,499.00||₹ 2,299.00||₹ 2,299.00||₹ 2,499.00|
|Shipping||—||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||—||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Colour||Spirit Lime||Active Black||Jet Black||Furious Blue||Red|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||6.99 x 3.79 x 2.99 cm||7.49 x 3.99 x 2.99 cm||6.49 x 3.99 x 2.49 cm||3.99 x 1.89 x 2.49 cm||9.59 x 8.49 x 3.49 cm|
|Item Weight||50 grammes||100 grammes||40 grammes||8 grammes||90 grammes|
|Model Number||Airdopes 441||Airdopes 311v2||Shots NEO||Airdopes 281||AirBassTruebuds|
|Special Feature||IWP (Insta Wake N' Pair) Technology||earbud||Bluetooth Version v5.0 , IPX5 Sweat Proof , Voice Assistant/Siri , Full Touch Controls, Upto 18 Hours Playtime, Snug Fit, Bluetooth Range 10m, Quick Pairing, Balanced Sound, Hands Free Calling||Advanced Audio Coding||earbud|
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just at the low volume its a bit too soft need to keep the volume on 65 percent onwards to get a really good feel. Distance from the phone pretty much 10 or 15 meter later it get a bit faded. Looks too good permium quality the led lights on the CTC ( capacitive touch control ) . The fit is too good if any problems you feel its a bit loose change the ear tips. It fits really well in helmets but an advice do not use both together while riding a bike you literally can't hear much . The CTC button is too sensitive but need to get used to it.The colour variant is too catchy really nice. I was expecting a big charging case but when I saw it was so small like literally fits ino your palm.Iys has magenetic charging so your airdope dont fall off and the lid is magnetic so it wont open unecssarily. Its has a C type charging port thats one great thing done by boAt since most of the phones have C type charging port you wont have to search for a charger. I just got it today still need to play around with it will update in a while . Overall great product ,only the volume at the low which does'nt sound great needs a bit fix but thumbs up great product must buy.
And great delivery and packaging by Amazon.
2. Better noise cancellation, good base.
3. Quite lighter, fixes in the ear well
4. Inspite having bluetooth 5.0, Doesn't connect to two Device at same time. I had bought it to use it with my honor smart watch along with my mobile but couldn't do so.
5. No charging cable, No ear buds of different size, Nothing extraa given.
Can't comment on battery backup. Seemed good.
It is awesome.. really loved it..it doesn't fall from the ear and sound..calling quality.. Bluetooth connection every thing is great.
Please go for it without any single thought.
1. the quality of sound gets bad when connected with macbook
2. due to absence of dual mic noise cancellation, it becomes very difficult to use it during a call as the other person hears lot of envt. noise
inability to use it during the call is the one big major disadvantage for this pair but other features are good like instant connection with mobile etc
My priorities were like this -
1. Balanced Sound with a nice blend of Bass, Treble and Mids.(I'm an audiophile but was ready to compromise cuz budget :P)
2. Type C Charging - I use a Oneplus 6T so it is much convenient to manage things with one charger.
3. Decent battery backup.
4. Shoudn't feel bulky in the ears.
And then I got these buds, and here goes my feedback -
1. First Impression - They look great, love the red and black color tone.
2. Fits well in the ears without feeling bulky.
3. Not super satisfied with the audio quality, felt it was too Bass heavy(Found a fix with Equaliser settings).
4. There's no volume control option from the buds, but you can do it from your phone without much effort(Ain't it?).
Fix to adjust bass if you're on a Oneplus Device -
1. Fortunately Oneplus provides Audio Tuner to adjust EQ at OS level.
2. Open the Audio Tuner and go to Sound Enhancement.
3. Select Feat. JBL E1+
4. Open Preset options
5. Select Blues and Voila!! 🎯
For other phones -
I'm not sure about other devices as I haven't tested on them, but here are a couple of things I used to do on my previous phones to adjust sound settings. As most phones or music player apps provide equaliser settings, you can select presets like 'Vocal/Jazz/Blues/Pop' which tend to compress Bass and enhance Mids and Treble.
Also, after reading a couple of reviews of other TWS buds, I considered changing the ear tips to smaller ones and surprisingly it boosted the experience. However, it mostly depends on the size of your ears so might not work for everyone.
Do let me know if you need any further information about this, happy to help! 🙂
Happy Listening! 🎶
Luckily box contains are absolutely ok.
But this is very bad experience with amazon.in.
Ok let's talk about the product:
I have used Noise tws products... Like noise shots sport, noise shots x3 bass, noise shots x5 & also some other brands like ochron tws & nu republic tws starbuds 2 earlier.
But 1st time trying boat.
This tws earphone is the monster.
Bass - 9.9/10. Boomy & thumping bass. I am a basshead & I love the bass quality. Just Ossam.
Trable - 8/10. Crystal clear.
High, mids & lows - 8/10. Well balanced.
Volume - 9.9/10. High. No crack in full volume.
Videos, movies & gaming - 9.9/10. No noticeable lag.
Battery backup (earbuds) - 7.5/10. My testing 2hours 47min. Approx 3hours. Continusly non stop music playing with 100% volume.
Battery backup (charging case) - 7.5/10. 0 to 100% charge the earbuds approx 3-4 times.
All over value for money product.
Go for it.
! ! !
Although boat is an Indian company and I went for it basis the indian name, However the product i received is made in china.
Regret to purchase this