Airmaker SB001 Air Foot Pump Steel Chrome Plated Body Use for Car or Motorbike or Bicycle Tyre Air Filling
- Black Powder Coated Frame
- Heavy Steel Chrome Plated Body Cylinder
- One Mtr Duplon Naylon Braided Hose
- With Analoge Pressure Gauge
- Handy Device for Easy Air Filling
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Using for bicycle, motorbike, car, sports goods air filling. Steel chrome plated body cylinder, with pressure gauge.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Bit flimsy while you are pumping air.
2. Pressure gauge doesn't give you exact readings.
3. No user manual at all.
4. Frame is made of MS so for the price which are charging it is expensive.
5. A bit of leak in the nozzle which mean extra efforts to fill air.
1. The cylinder seems to be steel or at least steel plated
2. Brass nozzle
Suggest to go with this one .. Make sure it is a silver one