|Manufacturer||Prakash Engineering Works, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Product Dimensions||35 x 10.5 x 10 cm; 2.45 Kilograms|
|Item model number||SB001|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SB001|
|Included||Foot Pump For Car & Motorbike Or Bicycle|
|Manufacturer||Prakash Engineering Works|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||2 kg 450 g|
Airmaker SB001 Air Foot Pump Steel Chrome Plated Body Use for Car or Motorbike or Bicycle Tyre Air Filling
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||35 x 10.5 x 10 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||2.45 Kilograms|
About this item
- Black Powder Coated Frame
- Heavy Steel Chrome Plated Body Cylinder
- One Mtr Duplon Naylon Braided Hose
- With Analoge Pressure Gauge
- Handy Device for Easy Air Filling
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Using for bicycle, motorbike, car, sports goods air filling. Steel chrome plated body cylinder, with pressure gauge.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Bit flimsy while you are pumping air.
2. Pressure gauge doesn't give you exact readings.
3. No user manual at all.
4. Frame is made of MS so for the price which are charging it is expensive.
5. A bit of leak in the nozzle which mean extra efforts to fill air.
1. The cylinder seems to be steel or at least steel plated
2. Brass nozzle
Suggest to go with this one .. Make sure it is a silver one
The pump is heavy..few kicks and it inflates my car tyre. I use it for my car, Scooty, my child's inflatable ball as well. Only one cons..the reading of air pressure is a bit on the lower side. If the air pressure in tyre is 30Psi, it will show 25-26Psi.
Though good and a heavy duty product. Go FOR IT it. Extremely useful in emergencies.