- Item model number: 83463
- ASIN: B00OZDIOH4
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 October 2014
- Customer Reviews: 77 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #21,458 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- Material: Leather
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Slip On
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product Warranty against manufacturing defects: 30 days
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; If your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step; Dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun; Heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Designed for the young and successful man, the Alberto Torresi Berto Brown Sandals for Men speak volumes about your personal style. Flawlessly crafted from high quality Italian leather, these leather sandals are perfect for revving up your casual wardrobe. High on the glam quotient, these designer sandals, with the brand name detailed on top, are just right for pairing with your favourite denims, chinos, linen, a cotton shirt or a t-shirt. Offering the right blend of comfort and style, these leather sandals feature an exclusive close-toe design with mesh inserts along with stylish openings on either side of the ankles to keep the moisture out, while allowing ventilation. The rugged, flexible and anti-slip soles of these designer sandals provide adequate traction on most terrains. Fitted with a double-loop Velcro strap for a secure grip, these designer sandals offer all-day comfort. Ideal for summer, these sandals for men are spot-on for taking a stroll in the neighbourhood, walking on the beach or for a casual meet with friends.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
77 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update after 1 Month
Being very comfortable I'm using it almost regularly. Recently I have noticed that in a small area stitches became loose and came out. Yet I have no problem in using it like before.
I have earlier ordered another sandal from the same company and it was also great but after almost two years of usage the stiching on the side of the arc where the sandal is stitched on to the sole came of as the sole itself got torn by the stitching. But after 2 years of rough usage I can't say that they aren't good. So I again ordered sandal from the same company but with different style.
The only possible negative is that I am seeing some thread ends/pieces coming out within 1 month of wearing them... I hope there is no further deterioration in this regard.