Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – New and improved smart speaker with Alexa (White)
|Price:||FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 1,000.00 (22%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Meet Echo Dot - Our most popular smart speaker with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound. It is our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Voice control your music - Stream music from Amazon Prime Music, JioSaavn, and Gaana – just ask for a song, artist, or genre.
- Get help when your hands are full - Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Works with compatible smart home devices - Echo Dot is compatible with hundreds of smart home devices from Philips, Wipro, Syska, TP-Link and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
- Alexa has skills - With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills like booking a cab, ordering food, playing games, and more.
Want to speak to Alexa in Hindi?
Change your device language to English/हिन्दी via the Language options inside the Device settings on the Alexa App. If you don’t see this option, please make sure you have the latest software update on your Echo device and the latest version of the Alexa app
What is Echo Dot?
Simple to set up
Meet Alexa, the brain behind Echo
Alexa, the brain behind Echo Dot, is built in the cloud, so it is always getting smarter. The more you use Dot, the more Alexa adapts to your speech patterns and vocabulary. Using Alexa is as simple as asking a question – just ask and Alexa will respond instantly.Learn More
Make everyday easier
Sleek and compact design makes Echo Dot a convenient addition to any room in the house. You can place Dot in the bedroom and use it to play music, set alarms and turn off your lights. Or put it in the living room to check news, sports scores, calendar, and movie show times. Or use it in the kitchen to set timers, add items to lists and shop for millions of products on Amazon just using your voice.
Voice control your music
Can hear you across the room
Echo Dot can hear you from across the room, even in noisy environments, or while playing music as it has four microphones that use beam-forming technology and enhanced noise cancellation. When you want to use Echo dot, simply say the wake word “Alexa” and it responds instantly.
Stock up with Alexa
When you are running low on household essentials, Alexa makes it easy to refill your fridge or replenish your pantry. You can add everything from dry-fruits to AA batteries to your Amazon Cart, reorder favorite products from Amazon, and ask Alexa the status of your recent Amazon orders.
99x 99 x 43 mm
Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
Built-in speaker for voice feedback when not connected to external speakers. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).
Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.
Warranty and Service
Included in the Box
All-new Echo Dot, power adaptor (15W), and Quick Start Guide.
Compare Echo devices
|Price||From: ₹ 3,499.00||From: ₹ 9,999.00||From: ₹ 13,999.00||From: ₹ 22,999.00|
|Overview||Add Alexa to any room||Powerful room-filling sound||Premium sound with built-in smart home hub||High-fidelity smart speaker|
|Speaker size||1.6" speaker||3.0" woofer, 0.8" tweeter||3" woofer, 0.8" tweeter||1" tweeter, three 2" mid-range speakers, and 5.25" woofer|
|Controls smart home devices|
|Dual speakers powered by Dolby||Dolby Atmos|
|Streaming music (Amazon Prime Music, JioSaavn and Gaana)|
|Line out with 3.5 mm cable or Bluetooth||Line in and line out||3.5 mm or mini-optical line in|
|LED clock display||Featured on Echo Dot with clock|
Review this product
12,482 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also natural language processing is supported in google products but not in this echo.
For example when you say-
1) where is agra - it gives you correct answer.
2) continue with next query like how to reach there ?
Then for 2nd query it doesn't know what to do..
This is just an example but most of the times you will find this issue there.
Then you can not connect with other populer music etc apps. Have to rely on what amazon thinks os good for you.
Amazon music has very limited music base.
So looking forward to get more access and integration with alexa however not have much hope since its already such an old plateform that they would have given support if there were any such plans.
But due to it's poor recognition, it takes a lot of time, sometimes even minutes and does nothing... Which definitely takes away the experience. Unfortunately I can't return it... But I think Google Home Mini is miles ahead and better with all the new updates to Google Assistant (Sleep assist and stuff).
Update as on 27th April 2019: Software has gone from bad to worst. It plays certain songs again and again, doesn't let you skip. Recognition has also gone from bad to worst, you have to yell for Alexa to understand what you want it to do only for it to tell you it doesn't understand what you said. And expect no support from Amazon about eco devices, it's very bad.
1. Initially it feels a bit weird talking to a speaker but you get used to it in no time.
2. The sound quality is pretty good. You get good depth of sound with decent bass.
3. Several skills available and you will definitely find some very useful. For example adding stuff to shopping list or setting up a reminder.
4. Understands the Indian accent very well. Sometimes I am amazed by how well it picks up stuff.
6. Kids love it. An added advantage is that they can take help for homework and talking to alexa also motivates them to talk in English
Speaker is loud
She listen well to your command
I'm amazed with it music quality even when paired with mobile it plays loud but struggling to make a call
Happpy me !
It plays all songs I have tried Telugu English and Hindi
It does play what ever songs you want
And it can roast you or your friend anyone
You can even call through that
I just love it
I asked about today's news and it has the same answer - Sorry, I don't know about what you are asking.
OK Google is far far far better than Alexa.
Wanna share one funny moment with Alexa...
I asked her to tell me about routers and switches and she started telling about sandwich... 😵
Edit: It has fire TV support now, it's not the best experience, but hey - it WORKS.