- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card. Here's how
- Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI. Check your eligibility here Here's how
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 38.00 Delivery charge
Allen Cooper 1156 Men's Safety Shoe, Size-8 UK, Grey (1 Pair Free Socks)
- Lining: Moisture wicking breathable fabric lining
- Steel Toe: Can withstand an impact of over 200 J
- Sole: Double density directly injected PU sole
- Oil and acid resistant, anti-static
- Country of Origin: India
|Included Components||1 Pr Shoes, 1 Pr Socks|
|Item Weight||1.20 kilograms|
|Material||Buff suede leather with black cordura|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Size: 8 UK | Pattern: Shoe
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Allen Cooper AC 82153_1157_08 Hi-Ankle Safety Shoe (Size 8 UK/India)
Tiger Safety Shoes, Black, 8 Inch
Hillson Nucleus ISI Marked Safety Shoe, Size-8 UK, Black
Allen Cooper AC 1102 Men's Safety Shoe, ISI Marked for IS:15298, 200J Steel Toe Cap, Size - 7 UK, Black
|Price||₹ 1,599.00||₹ 2,070.00||₹ 977.00||₹ 1,100.00||₹ 1,631.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||SaiTradingcompany||Cloudtail India|
Men's leather safety shoe with steel toe cap. ISI marked and DGMS approved.
From the manufacturer
Allen Cooper Men's Safety Shoes
Look stylish and dapper in this pair of running shoes from the house of Allen Cooper. These pair of shoes have been designed as per the latest trends in footwear fashion. It features a lace up closure and is available in a shade of grey. The shoes are made from suede leather with black corduroy and provide comfort to your feet. The shoes feature a moisture wick breathable fabric lining .
Lace Up Closure
The lace-up closure allows the shoes to have a snug fit balanced with comfort. The flexibility of the laces maintain a firm grip to provide the right amount of support to your feet.
- Sole: Double Density Directly Injected PU Sole
- Oil & Acid Resistant
- Protects Your Feet From Hazardous Material
- ISI Marked for IS:15298-Part(II) & DGMS Approved
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In view of the above, I started looking for other options. During this process I came across the specs of the following.
Allen Cooper AC 1156
Allen Cooper AC-1265 (FRP Toe Cap)
However based on user reviews, I have purchased Allen Cooper AC 1156 , that too from "Cloudtail" based on user observations.
To my surprise, they are very heavy [UK 8 size are weighing 1200gms (net) Hence they are not light weight]. Still I decided not to return. Accordingly, after wearing them, I felt they are very comfortable from the day one. There was no pain to any part of body , even after wearing 12 hrs a day. Further upper most lace holder is slip on type, very useful for quick removal and wearring like at some puja etc.
The spacious design, cushion and higher flexibility (in addition my own trick of selecting one no higher size than normal e.g. my normal shoes size is 7 but I always opt for 8 based on my past experience) may be delivering the compfort compared to my experience with other shoes. Though the Jaypee stepper low cut is only 850 gms, but it is not as compfortable.
Light weight safety shoes with net weight of less than 600 gms are available but cost is around 10k.
Update: used for more than one month (8 to 12 hours per day) still they are at least as compfortable as day one ( generally there will be comfort relevant problems with new shoes, hence this feedback may not be needed) and so far they are without any problem.
Another comfort is that the separate lace holders (with fine finish edges, instead of rough holes) allow the lace smoothly glide through them making the shoe to expand effortlessly to put on or remove the shoe from foot .
Third time also I received same item,
Comfortable as well as equally tough. Upto standard required as per ISI. This shoe can even beat any other casual shoes in looks.
1. Comfortable, with slight cushioning effect.
2. Size range upto 11.
3. Good looks
4. Breathable material, which reduces sweating, comfortable even in peak summer.(I'm writing this on Mid May'19, wearing the shoes)
1. Cleaning the shoes is difficult. Gets dirty easily.
2. Composite toe option not available, which could have made shoes lighter.
Bottom line : This shoes has become a trend in my company now. Lot of friends purchased this one.
Must have for industrial use. Buying it for the second time. My last pair lasted around 2 years and changed just becoz leather changed color due to rough use.