|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Care Instructions: Wash with mild detergent, do not bleach, dry in shade
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- Color: Maroon
- 60% cotton and 40% polyester
- Regular fit
- Banded collar
- Half sleeve
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 15 x 3 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 April 2017
- Manufacturer : Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- ASIN : B06Y2DSLL1
- Item model number : AMKP317G04235
- Department : Men
- Manufacturer : Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited. Kh No. 118/110/1, Building 2, Divyasree Technopolis, Yemalur Post, Off HAL Airport Road, Bengaluru-560037 - Contact - 9742580560
- Packer : Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited. Kh No. 118/110/1, Building 2, Divyasree Technopolis, Yemalur Post, Off HAL Airport Road, Bengaluru-560037 - Contact - 9742580560
- Importer : Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Item Weight : 250 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 15 x 15 x 3 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 U
- Included Components : 1-T-shirt
- Generic Name : T-shirt
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #1 in Men's T-Shirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Allen Solly is an initiative of Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, a division of Aditya Birla Fashion and Lifestyle & is India’s largest and fastest growing branded apparel companies and a premium lifestyle player in the retail sector.
After consolidating its market leadership with its own brands, it introduced premier international labels, enabling Indian consumers to buy the most prestigious global fashion wear and accessories within the country.
The company’s brand portfolio includes product lines that range from affordable and mass-market to luxurious, high-end style and cater to every age group, from children and youth to men and women.
Madura Fashion & Lifestyle is defined by its brands — Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Allen Solly, Peter England — that personify style, attitude, luxury and comfort.
It also includes India's first fast-fashion youth brand, People;
India’s largest fully integrated fashion multi-brand outlet chain, Planet Fashion;
India's largest premium international brand retailer, The Collective
and the British fashion icon, Hackett London's mono-brand retail in India.
ABFRL has acquired exclusive online and offline rights to market the global brand – ‘Forever 21’ and its existing store network, in the fast-fashion segment in India.
To expand its international portfolio, ABFRL entered into exclusive partnerships with two of UK’s most successful fashion brands, ‘Simon Carter’ and `Ted Baker’.
Points of worth regarding the product:
# Composition of the fabric was a cotton polyester mix in the ratio of 60% to 40% respectively. Felt fairly comfortable & wrinkle free for regular use.
# Size & Fit was bit loose .Chest sizing for size S was more by 2 inches precisely, I was expecting around 39 “ but it was almost 40”.
# The fit was mostly straight & not curved as in slim fit which felt too simple, however none for a deal breaker.
# Comes with 2 buttons round the neck & a small low profile knitted logo of Allen Solly in yellow which looks kind of cool & sober.
# The length was fairly accurate at 26.5 inches.
# Shoulder to shoulder distance was 17 inches & the arm length & diameter was at 9.2 & 5.5 inches approximately.
# Fabric and stitching as usual was excellent with a ribbed arm & collar.
# Colors received were fairly accurate as shown online & the logo was decently placed and stitched.
# A bit pricey compared to other contemporary T-shirts but then its not the costliest neither the cheapest, somewhere in between & in my opinion reasonably priced.
All in all an okay product with a quality fabric though with a broader chest profile other than what is mentioned.
The good reviews are due to its very good looks but it stays only for 1Month. Order one size bigger (order L if you wear M)
I've been using this for the past 3 months now and the colour has faded.
All in all, a good product in sub ₹500 category. Do not pay more than 500 for this shirt.
The red colour is more flashy and vibrant and may not be liked by all . The t-shirt is a little tight near sleeve giving more buffed up look when one wears it .
The two dissapointment was
1. Although I ordered 4 more allen solly tshirts which hqd option of 1 and 2 day delivery and delivered promptly but this took almost 4 days to reach but it was delivered as per scheduled date and not any additional delay was made
2.Somehow the tshirt doesnt look fresh and feels a bit more like somebody tried it and returned but no signs of damage or odour
Maybe it might be due to transit also that it looks like this .