- Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Flat ₹300 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on min purchase of ₹ 3000. Valid on all prepaid orders of minimum ₹ 3000 off on Home, Kitchen, Sports, Furniture, Car & Bike, Safety, cleaning supplies, tools & industrial supplies. Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility. Here's how
Alpha System 103 Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin Kit 1.5 kg
|You Save:||₹ 200.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Does not crack even when casting 25 MM thick sollution.
- Crystal Clear Water like Transparency
- UV. Resistant Highest Non Yellowing resistance properties in the Industry
- 30 min Pot life @ 25 degree celcius
- 24 Hours full curing time @ 25 degree celcius
Specifications for this item
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Item Weight : 1.5 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Alcos India
- ASIN : B07RM395DN
- Item part number : 103
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Alcos India
- Item Weight : 1 kg 500 g
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,064 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- #2 in Epoxy Adhesives
- Customer Reviews:
Similar items from local shops near you
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
EPOKE Jet Black(Opaque) - EPOKE Art Resin Pigment Paste - 75g
GLOSSEPOXY Resin and Hardener
Vishawa Creation ChimiqueSol Crystal Clear Ultra Clear Epoxy Resin and Hardner High Gloss Non Yellowing, 300 Gram
Epoke Clear Non Toxic Epoxy Art Resin Starter Kit
|Price||₹ 1,099.00||₹ 275.00||₹ 900.00||₹ 549.00||₹ 599.00|
|Sold By||Alcos India||Fortune Chemie||CHEMZEST||CHIMIQUE SOL||Fortune Chemie|
Alpha system is a 2-part epoxy clear coat designed specifically for creative applications. The two products are available in a ratio of 2:1. This ratio must be maintained while preparing the clear coat. Alpha System can be tinted in a variety of colours by mixing different concentrated pigments.
More items to explore
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Working time around 35-40 minutes, by 45 minutes the resin gels somewhat but still wet. In about 4 hours, the resin is set but still soft, and you can pour a second layer. in about 10-12 hours, you can demould it as it is hard.
I have not seen any bubbles in the set pieces (first for me). The resin is very clear.
The one issue is with product, you need to complete your project within 10-15 minutes otherwise you can face issue like hard to fill in your mold or Bubble issues.
Being casting resin it dries fast. I used the table next day even when it took 3 days to cure completely.
One has to be quick while working with it as it is a casting resin and not art resin so it starts to harden within 30-40 minutes in pot.
There are some minor scratches on the table now due to rough use but the table still looks amazing due to the high gloss. I am happy as I have delayed buying a new table for about a year or 2 and I have a beautiful piece of art to show off. Over all very satisfied with the purchase.
I would request the seller to consider including color pigments at the same price so that first time users may try to create some art work using it without having to spend a lot on different orders for color pigments.
But, thing to be carefull about is that it is a 2:1 system by mass. When I first got this, I did a trial coat, but I mixed them 2:1 by volume. Though cured it was not hard like rock but a little bit softer. Then using a weighing scale I mixed them correctly in 2:1 ratio by mass. It came of very good. What I found out was that the harderner is less denser compared to the resin by a small factor.
Besides that the system is very nice. Bubbles are easily removable.
But for beginners i would suggest for a 1:1 system rather than this one.