Amazon Brand - Solimo Hard Anodized Kadai with Glass Lid, 20 cm, (Induction and Gas Compatible), Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hard Anodized Surface: Makes the cookware tough, long lasting and metal spoon friendly
- 3.25 mm thick hard anodized Aluminium body: Durable kadai that heats up quickly and uniformly
- Riveted handles made from Bakelite: Cool touch handles that do not become loose over time
- Induction compatible: Works with gas stoves and induction cooktops
- Easy to clean and maintain due to non-staining hard anodized surface
- Ideal for daily cooking with normal quantities of oil, butter or ghee
- 2-Year Warranty against manufacturing defects
- Pack contents: 1-Piece Hard Anodized Kadai (Diameter: 20 cm, Capacity: 2.2 Litres, Colour: Black)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bestsellers in Food, Drink & Entertaining
Size: 20 cm | Pattern: Kadhai
The Solimo non-stick Kadai is designed to deliver premium quality and great value to you. This induction compatible kadai comes with a 2 Year warranty and is strong & long-lasting due to the 3.25 mm thick body. You can cook delicious curries, gravies and vegetables in the 20 cm wide bottom. The kadai comes with a transparent a glass lid for keeping an eye on the food as it cooks.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This served my purpose.
The material is anodised, hence the layers will never be damaged. Still I use wooden spoons because I have many of them at my disposal.
The finishing is also very nice. If you are looking for a good product which has a good finish and is durable, choose this.
Original review : The kadhai is good for a family of 4. The hard anodized surface is much better to use and easy to clean than non stick kadhai.
The brand sticker was difficult to remove, but with a few drops of oil and letting it sit for a few hrs made it easy.
My only issue is that the lid doesn't fit the kadhai properly. It leaves a slender gap on one edge and therefore when cooking, it lets out a lot of steam. Apart from that the kadhai is decent. The durability will be tested over time. Bought it at Rs 989
Hope this review is helpful.
Word of caution : Any Anodised cookware cannot be EVER put in a dishwasher. It loses it’s glaze. Had learnt it the hard way with my pressure cooker so smarter this time.