|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Fit Type: Regular
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Straight, Knee Length Kurta with Button Down
- Banded Collar Neck with Long Sleeve
- Perfect for casual wear
- Machine wash cold, wash dark colors separately, do not bleach, tumble dry low, warm iron
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Add smart fashion to your wardrobe to compliment your elegant style, with Tavasya's Work and Casual wear Kurtis. Inspired by India's traditions and grace, Tavasya celebrates the strength ('Tavas') of womanhood. Stylish and comfortable, this printed kurti is made in breathable cotton and crafted to fit you just right. Designed with a band collar, button-down placket and full sleeves, this style is available in a variety of colors and prints. Pair it with leggings, stud earrings and strappy sandals for work, or keep it casual in a pair of crop palazzos and chunky earrings.
From the manufacturer
- Package Dimensions : 23 x 22.4 x 2.4 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 April 2019
- Manufacturer : CLOUDTAIL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- ASIN : B07QC7D4HF
- Item model number : SS19TAVK046A
- Department : Women
- Manufacturer : CLOUDTAIL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, CLOUDTAIL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Ground Floor, Rear Portion, H-9, Block B-1, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044
- Item Weight : 150 g
- Net Quantity : 1 N
- Generic Name : Kurti
Best Sellers Rank:
#9,169 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #709 in Women's Kurtas & Kurtis
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By ASHISH RANJAN on 18 July 2020
By Ruchi vagrecha on 30 August 2020
By shreya ray on 17 August 2020
size is slight large than mention in the chart.
Price is ok for me as I got at reasonable Rs 485 including taxes. If you are getting it under 500 then worth it.
You can use it as jacket if open all front buttons(yes all!). It leaves colour after first wash but still looks pretty.