|Storage Instructions||Store in a cool & dry place|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item part number||MTL/TS-GLDL/A3-3|
|Package Dimensions||30.2 x 22.6 x 9.4 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Country of Origin||India|
Amazon Brand - Vedaka Gold Tea, 1kg
|Price:||(₹ 42.00 / 100 g)|
|Deal Price:||₹ 395.00 (₹ 39.50 / 100 g)|
|You Save:||₹ 20.00 (5%)|
|You Save:||₹ 45.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Made from high quality tea leaves sourced from the tea estates of Assam and Darjeeling
- A rich blend of CTC and hand-picked long tea leaves
- Long tea leaves enhance the richness and flavour of the tea
- Relish strong and delightful tea with every sip of Vedaka Gold
- Ideal for making tea of your choice - masala tea, ginger tea, Sulaimani tea and more
- The pack comes with a convenient zip-lock to retain the freshness of tea leaves during storage
- Quantity – 1kg
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Vedaka Gold Tea brings to you a rich blend of CTC and hand-picked long tea leaves from Assam and Darjeeling. Its delightful taste and distinct aroma will leave you feeling refreshed with every sip.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So it greatly helpful for poor and middle class family (I'm also poor and unemployed). Finally thank Vedaka for low price and better tea.
Since Amazon has copied both the names and even the packaging to an extent from Tata, my expectation was that this would be close in taste to Tata Gold.
I like to drink my black tea strong, brewed tea, brewed for atleast 5 minutes with 95°C water. I add a few teaspooons milk afterwards for taste. So the flavour of tea cuts through and takes the centre stage. I don’t drink boiled tea with milk. So my observations probably don’t apply to that style of tea.
This tea is predominantly some cheap commercial variant of CTC Assam tea leaves with a sprinkling of some Darjeeling like tea leaves added to the mix - see my photo with this review.
As far as flavour is concerned, it is very very muted when compared to Tata Gold and is probably closer to BB Red Label.
In closing, if you like Tata Gold tea, you will NOT like this one, don’t be fooled by Amazon’s copycat branding and name.
If you like Red Label tea, in the boiled variant of it with milk and sugar, this one will probably taste similar to you.
I was trying lots of Vedaka products and found out that those were very good value for money products. I have never faced any quality issue with Vedaka products so far. So I bought this tea just to give it a try as well even though I was quite happy with Tata tea gold.
Based on my experience of Vedaka products, I was expecting it to be good regardless of what other reviews said but it turned out to be better than my expectations. It is almost comparable to Tata tea gold at much lesser price. Leaves are almost same as Tata tea gold, a mix of
a few green and others black, even though leaves are bit smaller. It is perhaps even stronger than Tata tea gold but taste is similar.
Even though price has increased now, still it is less than what Tata Tea gold costs. I have been ordering it regularly from Amazon. Quality did deteriorate in between and it started to taste not as good but last few KGs again have been good. I will still keep buying it.
Update 29-09-2020: I have bought it around 25 -30 Kgs till now including from pantry. Price of this tea has now inreased by almost Rs 80-90 per kg within last 4-5 months and has almost caught up with Tata Tea gold price. Taste wise still no complaints but It is not value for money anymore. I think I need to go back to Tata Tea Gold.
We are 'Society' lovers but I wanted to try something new for a change.
So I chose Vedaka AND I also chose to pick the tea our famous Indian tea stall people use. (They usually use local tea dust)
This one is very expensive for the bland taste it offers. You have to add larger quantity to get a SLIGHT strong flavour. And I wasn't surprised to learn that the LOCAL TEA DUST was much full of flavour and way cheaper.
We kinda mix that dust with Society now just to bring change in strong flavours and experiment a bit. The dust didn't disappoint.
A big no for this one.