AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag (2 Pack)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Lightweight tripod with adjustable-height legs and rubber feet
- Compatible with most video cameras, digital cameras, still cameras, GoPro devices, smartphone adapters (not included) and scopes
- Weighs 3 lbs
- Extends from 25 inches to 60 inches when centre post is fully extended
- Carrying case included
- Two built-in bubble view levels and 3-way head to allow for tilt and swivel motion
- Portrait or landscape options
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
AmazonBasics 60-inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag (2 Pack)
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics 60 inches Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 2-Pack
Size it Up
This lightweight tripod is perfect for most cameras up to 6.6 pounds. Setup is quick and easy. The included bag makes storage and transport a snap.
The tripod’s legs can extend from 20 to 48 inches. Leg locks release smoothly and glide easily to your desired height. Crank up the center post for a tripod that is 60 inches tall.
- Two built-in bubble view levels
- Quick-release mounting plate
- Zippered bag included
- Suitable for digital, video, or still camera
- Dimensions: 25 (collapsed)x4 inches; extends up to 60 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs
On the Level
The built-in level above the legs lets you know when the base is level. Another on the top of the camera plate lets you know when the camera is level. The rubber feet adjust to help you achieve the perfect position.
What’s in the Box
2-Pack of AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripods with zippered carrying case.
Review this product
2,231 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will do an update here after shooting some outdoor pictures in my upcoming trip.
And experience was good!
Pros: 1) sturdy compared to other tripod in this price segment.
3) pivot legs
6) bag quality is also good
1)panning is not that great
2)only 1 release plate provided
In the final unit I had to receive the broken piece and use it anyway because my better Manfrotto tripod was broken and I had no choice since the trip was on the very next day. Yes I've been dealing with this shiz for a month and they never got it right. Returned home after the replacement so I couldn't replace it either. Now I'm stuck with this and what's even worse, the locks and dials are already making weird noises and getting stuck sometimes. Would *not* recommend it to any extent, better save your money and get a Manfrotto :)
I am using Nicon Semi DSLR with this tripod. Following are the details :-
Height &Weight :-9/10
It's very light weight. Only 3 lbs (1.36 Kg). They provided the Zippered carry bag which make it easy to carry for outdoor shooting. It's perfect for most cameras up to 6.6 pounds.
The tripod’s legs can extend from 20” to 48” which helps to keep the stand stable even the surface isn't flat. Leg locks release smoothly and glide easily to your desired height. Crank up the center post for a tripod that is 60” tall which helps to make real videos even there is a huge crowd.
The rubber feet adjust to help you achieve the perfect position.
At maximum height tripod may loose the stability which will depend on many factors. That's why I gave only 9 out of 10.
There is a built-in level above the legs which lets you know when the base is level. Another one is on the top of the camera plate which lets you know when the camera is level.
Also there is a rubber feet adjust which helps you to achieve the perfect position.
It does pan from left to right and left to right. It's move very smooth however some professional photo grapher will not find it very smooth.
There is no default configuration to hold the mobile phones as it's specially designed for Cameras however You can search for a bracket or an adapter to hold the mobile. These brackets are very cheap. You can get them for Rs.150 to Rs.200 through online/local market.
Finally it's a very good product at this price range.
This is not the worst part, I mailed cloudtail to avail warranty with sufficient description and sufficient amount of photos; first got a reply saying they'll need a video, I sent the video, and guess what, they're not replying since past three days. I've even reminded them twice but no response.
2. It is pretty sturdy comparing the price at which it comes
3. There is also an additional hook present in the middle which can be used to suspend weights in order to provide more stability in a windy environment.
4. Easily holds my Nikon D3400 with both 18-55 & 70-300 lenses without any worry.
5. Lightweight, hence great for travelling. The bag is also very handy.
6. The bubble levels are pretty decent.
7. Panning is also pretty smooth.
8. Only downside is build quality of some parts and plastic are cheap, i hope it lasts.
Initiated my replacement, if you repeat this again .i won’t repeat buying products from Amazon.