AmazonBasics Shower Adjustable -Length Curtain Tension Rod - 54-90", Bronze
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Adjustable-length shower curtain rod for easily hanging a shower curtain
- Simple set-up—no tools required; expands with a simple twist
- Measures 54to 90 inches
- Provides consistent tension for a long-lasting, tight, secure fit
- Can also be used around the house for hanging curtains in windows or doorways
- Sleek contemporary style; choice of color for easy coordinating with surrounding decor
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Adjustable-length shower curtain rod
- Installs easily-no tools required
- Consistent tension ensures long-lasting, tight, secure fit
- Can also be used for hanging curtains in windows or doorways
- Sleek modern style
- Choice of size and color
AmazonBasics Shower Curtain Tension Rod
Hanging a shower Curtain just got a whole lot easier with the AmazonBasics Shower Curtain Tension Rod. The adjustable shower-Curtain Rod installs quickly and easily, and it’s gentle on walls-no drilling, screws, or tools required. Choose from a wide range of adjustable sizes, including 24-36 inches, 36 to 54 inches, 54 to 90 inches, and 78 to 108 inches.
Attractive and affordable, the shower Curtain Rod provides a sleek, modern profile, and it comes in a range of colors for easy coordinating with surrounding decor. Choose from Chrome, Nickel, White, Black, or Bronze.
After choosing the size that best fits your space, expand or retract the rod to achieve the amount of tension needed for a secure fit. Holding the rod in both hands, easily expand it by twisting the right side towards you and the left side away from you. Continue to twist the rod until it’s longer than the opening by 1 or 2 inches (depending on the size), then pull it back to create tension and slide it into place. This will ensure a tight fit.
The rod delivers consistent tension, which means it remains reliably and securely in place over time - no need to worry about it slipping or falling down, even after connecting a curtain.
Versatile Hanging Options
In addition to being placed between two walls in a bathroom for hanging a shower curtain, the AmazonBasics Shower Curtain Tension Rod can also be used in other areas of the home. Use it to hang privacy curtains in a doorway or blackout curtains in a bedroom window, for example. For small spaces, it can also be used to hang a curtain in lieu of a closet door.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Absolutely brilliant product and works like a charm
Installation is very easy. Pull up and rotate
No need to wait for carpenters or plumbers for installation
It saves your time in drilling also beatification of wall tiles
But not very sturdy, can not hold very heavy curtains
They should have provide non slippery rubber grip at the both ends.
Lastly product is defiantly overly priced