AmazonBasics Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit (Black)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Take phone calls and stream music hands free
- Wirelessly connects to bluetooth-enabled phone or device
- Uses car's speaker system, plugs into cigarette lighter socket and 3.5 millimeter audio jack (auxiliary port)
- Pairs with phone or device automatically and push button for controls
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
TANTRA Fluke PRO Bluetooth Receiver 4.1 Bluetooth Kit for Car (Black)
VOSAVO BT450 Wireless Bluetooth Receiver 3.5mm Jack Stereo Bluetooth Audio Music Receiver Adapter for Speaker Car Aux Hands Free Kit Compatible with All Android, iOS and iOS Devices - Assorted Colour
Motorola TX550 Sonic Rider Bluetooth Car Kit - Silver
Jabra Drive Bluetooth Car Speakerphone
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||80.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||New Tech World||KRISHITA Marketing Pvt. Ltd®||Cart2India SLP||GadgetZone2020|
|Model Number||BTC1||Fluke Pro||450-red cel||89589N||100-49000001-02|
AmazonBasics BTC1 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit (Black).
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Hands-Free Bluetooth Car Kit
Stay Connected -- Hands Free
From taking important phone calls to streaming your favorite songs, audio books, and more, this AmazonBasics Bluetooth Car Kit makes it easy to stay connected. The unit wirelessly connects to your Bluetooth-enabled phone, tablet or other device, allowing phone calls and music to be routed to your car's speaker system, while the dashboard-mounted receiver's built-in microphone allows for safe, hands-free talking.
- Take phone calls and stream music--hands free
- Wirelessly connects to Bluetooth-enabled phone or device
- Uses car's speaker system; plugs into cigarette lighter socket
- Pairs with phone or device automatically; push button for controls
Play your Music
When you're not using the system as a speakerphone for calls, it can seamlessly switch over to play music stored on your phone or device. Using the car's stereo system, sound comes through with enhanced quality and clarity and with adjustable volume control. No more switching between radio stations or waiting out commercials and songs that aren't your favorite.
Easy to Use
Enjoy high-quality sound and convenience in seconds. Just insert the power plug into the cigarette lighter socket, plug the 3.5 mm audio output cable into the car stereo's AUX IN jack, and turn on the stereo. Then attach the mounting disc to a convenient location on the dashboard and place the Bluetooth receiver magnetically against the mounting disc. Thanks to its Bluetooth 4.0 technology, the system uses minimal battery power, while delivering loads of awesome audio.
Automatically Pairs with Device
Simply press the receiver button for pairing mode, then turn on your phone's Bluetooth and select Amazon_Carkit from the list. An LED indicator light and audible tone will let you know the device and receiver are paired and ready to use. The receiver will remember the last device it was paired to. It can only be paired to one device at a time, but it's easy to switch to a different device.
Controls at your Fingertips
Music will automatically pause when a call comes in with the ringtone sounding over the car's stereo speakers. Answer, ignore or end a call--all with a press or two of the large function button on the receiver. Calls can be put on hold and you can switch between calls too. When finished, music will automatically start playing again. To pause or skip to the next song, simply press the button.
The AmazonBasics Bluetooth hands-free car kit works with nearly every device charged with a USB power cord including:
- Amazon Fire Phone
- All Kindles including Kindle, Paperwhite, Voyage, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HDX
- All Apple iPhones including iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus
- All Samsung Galaxyphones including Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge
- All Samsung Tablets including Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Tablet and Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet
- HTC one Smartphones
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
29 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You can not unplug this from your car charger because if you do it shuts off i.e doesn't have battery so becomes useless many times.
2. The major problem is that you need to hold it very closely to your mouth while speaking on call which basically means that you are holding it in hand like a walky-Talky.
It doesn't give speaker phone option for google nexus
For IPhone it works like charm