AmazonBasics 4.8 Amp/24W Dual USB Car Charger for Apple & Android Devices, Black / Red
|List Price:||₹ 1,300.00|
|Price:||& FREE Shipping on orders over ₹ 499.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 851.00 (65%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- 2-port 24-watt USB car charger plugs into a car’s DC adapter and can charge up to 2 devices at a time—great for phones, tablets, and other devices
- Device detection allows for charging at the fastest speed possible—up to 2.4 amps per port or 4.8 amps total (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
- Compatible with iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, Galaxy S7, S6, Edge, Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air, Air 2, iPad mini, LG, Nexus, HTC, and more
- Built-in safety system includes overload, short-circuit, and overvoltage protection (CE, FCC, and RoHS certified); lightweight and compact for easy portability
- 12 / 24 volt input; discrete, non-distracting LED confirms connection; charging cable not included
- 1 year limited warranty
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us on: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Exchange Offer : Enter pincode for best buyback price
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Turn your car's DC adapter (cigarette-lighter socket) into a high-speed charging station with the AmazonBasics 4.8 Amp/24W Dual USB Car Charger for Apple & Android Devices.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics 4.8 Amp/24W Dual USB Car Charger for Apple & Android Devices
Turn your car's DC adapter (cigarette-lighter socket) into a high-speed charging station with the AmazonBasics 4.8 Amp/24W Dual USB Car Charger for Apple and Android Devices. Plugged in, the two-port 24-watt USB car charger can quickly charge two devices at the same time great for phones, tablets, and other must-have devices.
Note: charging cable not included.
- Charges up to 2 devices at a time
- Plugs into a car’s DC adapter
- Compatible with Apple and Android devices
- Overload, short-circuit, and overvoltage protection for safety
- 12 / 24 volt input
- Non-distracting LED confirms connection
- Charging cable not included
Each port can charge at a speed of up to 2.4 amps, and the charger offers a maximum overall charging speed of 4.8 amps.
Note: Qualcomm quick charge is not supported.
The USB car charger works with a variety of Apple and Android devices, including iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, Galaxy S7, S6, Edge, Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air, Air 2, iPad mini, LG, Nexus, HTC, and more.
The car charger offers a 12 / 24 volt input, and its discrete, non-distracting LED confirms a successful connection. Lightweight and compact, the AmazonBasics dual USB car charger slips easily into a backpack or bag for convenient portability.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
2,153 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery: Next Day, Prime, Bangalore
Package: Well packed in box, just box no fancy box packing
Recommended: Yes, just buy it than buying any quickcharge or fancy models
Warranty: 1 year
I got frustrated as there are so many fake or poorly designed ones which either don't charge or charge at very slow rate on both slots (1A and 2.4A). This one is really a working one and I thank Amazon for that!
♦ One small blue LED for power status (not very cool, but helps to know if powered or not)
♦ Connectors fit decent, no issues
♦ Charges my Galaxy On Max with Bluetooth+4G+GoogleMaps ON from 40 to 100 in about 2 hours
♦ No differentiation in 1A or 2.4A socket, I feel both are equally shared
♦ No quick charge support, but you don't need one as using anything other than your mobile manufacturers adapter can lead to severe problems for the mobile and you
--> Amphere app indicated 250 - 700 mAh range. This is a low charging current, which means it can charge a typical 3000 mAh battery in about 3-4 hours max. Though it is slow, but it is VERY SAFE!
--> Note, if screen is always ON with google map and internet, the charging rate gets very slow, you can get 15% in 1 hour time. This is normal!
Finally, I have got a working one and I am happy. Charges at decent rate, so my mobile does not heat up. I really recommend this for your general purpose. It seems safe and reliable. Hope my review helps you, if so consider liking it and make it more helpful for others.
1. It can give 2A, 5V output on both of it's port.
2. It can charge a 'normal mobile' quickly.
3. It doesn't protrude out much in my Ford Ecosport.
4. It doesn't come out due to jerk.
5. There is a blue light as an indicator.
6. It comes with 1 year amazon India warranty.
1. It doesn't support any type of fast charging.
2. Look wise it is not much good.
If you can avoid both of above cons, then you can purchase it. You will not regret.
It will charge any phone with regular 5V output but with higher amphere rating upto 2.5A.
Hence it charges the phone quickly.
Qualcomm quick charge works in a different way by varying voltages from 12v, 9v, 7v, 5v.
This device does not pack that feature.
So what, it is compatible with all phones.
It can even power enough power to a raspberry pi in car. But it will restart when the car turns on.