AmazonBasics Cleaning Kit for DSLR Cameras and Sensitive Electronics (Cleaning Solution Not Included)
|Price:||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 451.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Cleaning kit with everything needed for safe and thorough cleaning of DSLR cameras and sensitive electronics
- Cleaning pen with retractable soft brush on one end and a soft cleaning pad on the other for removing fingerprints and smudges
- Lens brush for sweeping away dust from a camera or lens; air blower for removing dirt from a camera body, lens, mirror, or DSLR sensor
- Cleaning solution is not included with the product
- 50 sheets of lens-cleaning tissue paper—safe for all multicoated lenses (no scratches or residue)
- 3 microfiber 6-by-7-inch cleaning cloths for safe cleaning of any surface or lens; empty refillable plastic spray bottle
- 1 year limited warranty
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us on: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Gizga Essentials GZ-CK-104 Professional 6-in-1 Cleaning Kit (Air Blower, Cotton Swabs, Suede + Plush Micro-Fiber Cloth, Brush,Cleaning Solution)
Solo IC- 106 Twin Clean (Screen Cleaner + Wonder Cloth + Brush) - Multi-Color
Storite 2 in 1 Screen Cleaning Kit for Laptops,Mobiles,LCD,LED,Computers KCL-1023 (120 ml)
Storite 3 in 1 Screen Cleaning Kit with Microfiber Cloth and Brush for Electronic Screens (100 ml)
|Price||₹ 449.00||₹ 279.00||₹ 209.00||₹ 449.00||₹ 229.00|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Grabit India||SaiTech IT Private Limited (Since 2013)||SaiTech IT Private Limited (Since 2013)|
|Model Number||QJZ-1||GZ-CK-104||IC106||Storite Cleaning kit KCL-1023||Storite KCL - 1005|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The blower doesn't blow the air properly and leaks air from the backside.
The pen gives u a complete sense of cheapness and as mentioned by others the soft tip on the head is not properly glued and will come out as soon as you try to clean the glass.
In nutshell, the only good thing is Packing other than that cheap finishing and a third class item
This was absolutely unbelievable-how on earth did the liquid get into this blower?Aren't they supposed to check these things before packaging and selling them to consumers?If i had used the blower directly without checking it first then it would have sprayed the liquid all over the device and damaged it irreparably!
It also ships with some kind of pen which has a sponge tip fitted at one end for cleaning-strangely however,as soon as i removed the cap to expose the sponge cleaner,it just fell off from the pen's tip! This is really unacceptable and it seems these products are not really that good in terms of quality(contrary to what one might expect from an amazonbasics item)-as a result of this i have decided to return this set and opt for some other cleaner,preferably the gizga one that retails for Rs 259-lets hope it wont turn out to be an even bigger disappointment than this!
All the things which were mentioned in it were delivered in this kid, everything justified its purpose which it must, because it is just a cloth, lens cleaning tissues, blower, brush and a mini plastic bottle but one thing which was disappointing was lens cleaning pen, the liquid coming out of it sticks to the lens and gets off with some really good efforts which should not be the case with it, so yes the the lens cleaning pen is a pure disappointment, use it on filter first before using on the lens directly to test it
Top international reviews
Meine Erwartungen an das Produkt: Günstiges Set zum Reinigen für Kamera, Objektiv, Linse und evtl. sogar Sensor. Statt teurem HAMA Lenspen die günstige aber gute Amazon-Basics-Variante. Diese Erwartungen wurden erfüllt.
PROS: Macht was es soll. Preis/Leistung okay, Reinigung funktioniert gut.
CONS: Bei mir ist das Reinigungspad 1 (mit Schaumstoff drauf) bei der ersten Reinigung sofort abgerissen, scheint mir sehr schlecht verklebt und eine Sollbruchstelle zu sein, aber Amazon hat mir freundlicherweise schon Ersatz hinterhergeschickt.
> Äußere Oberflächen v. KAMERA&OBJEKTIV mit Blasebalg, dann mit Pinsel von Staub/Dreck/Sand befreien.
> Objektivlinse mit Blasebalg abpusten (Staub, kleine Textilfusseln entfernen).
> Zum Entfernen v. kl. Verschmutzungen & Wasserflecken Mikrofasertuch verwenden. (trocken/Wasser/Alkohol)
> Zum Entfernen von Fettrückständen (z.B. Fingerabdruck) Reinigungspads (Filz/Schaumstoff) nutzen.
> Linse kann auch vorsichtig mit Pinsel des Lenspens abgestaubt werden.
>> ACHTUNG!!! SENSOR nur reinigen, wenn Verschmutzungen sichtbar und NUR mit Blasebalg.
>> Schritt 1: Kamera auf manuelle Reinigung stellen, damit der Sensor vorfährt.
>> Schritt 2: Kamera mit nach untem zeigenden Sensor über Blasebalg halten.
>> So fliegt Schmutz nach unten raus und Ihr pustet ihn nicht noch tiefer in die Kamera.
>> Schritt 3: Pusten.
Wenn Du diese Rezension hilfreich findest, würde ein Klick auf den "Hilfreich"-Button mich sehr freuen, danke! :)