AmazonBasics Cloth Drawer Storage Organizer Boxes, Set of 6
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Set of 6 drawer organizers includes small, medium, and large sizes (2 of each)
- Made of strong yet breathable cloth; collapsible for space-saving storage
- Helps keep items neatly contained, like socks and underwear or baby cloths and booties
- Small size measures 5.8 by 5.8 by 5.5 inches (LxWxH), medium size measures 11 by 5.8 by 5.5 inches (LxWxH), and large size measures 11 by 11 by 5.5 inches (LxWxH)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty. For customer service and warranty related queries contact_us on: [ 1800-419-0416 ] (available Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
An Amazon Brand.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Cloth Drawer Organizer, Set of 6
Create tidy drawers and find what you need fast with help from this four-piece set of dresser organizers from AmazonBasics. Made with non-woven, mold-proof fabric, the lightweight, tall-sided, open-top bins help keep everyday essentials under control and neatly divided.
Sort, organize, and gently store anything from underwear, bras, and socks to work ties and weekend scarves. The cloth containers make it easy to compartmentalize.
The drawer organizers also prove useful for managing a little one’s wardrobe. Use the organizers to neatly contain baby clothes, onesies, socks, shoes, hats, linens, cozy soft blankets, and more.
- Set of 6 drawer organizers
- Helps keep items neatly contained
- Made of strong yet breathable cloth
- Includes small, medium, and large sizes (2 of each)
- Collapsible for space-saving storage
The set of collapsible organizers provides three sizes (two of each). The small organizer measures 5.8 by 5.8 by 5.5 inches (LxWxH), the medium organizer measures 11 by 5.8 by 5.5 inches (LxWxH), and the large organizer measures 11 by 11 by 5.5 inches (LxWxH).
To use, simply slip the organizer into a drawer (or place on a shelf) and fill. Its square or rectangular shape nicely accommodates both loose items and tidy rows of upright folded clothes.
When not in use, the organizers collapse and store flat for space-saving convenience.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I only wish it came in more colors and designs, but economics likely precludes it.