|Product Dimensions||30.48 x 30.48 x 30.48 cm; 997.9 Grams|
|Shipping Weight||1.36 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||ABWC-24PK-GR|
|Item Part Number||ABWC-24PK-GR|
|Country of Origin||India|
AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloth/Face Towel - 448 GSM - Pack of 24, Grey
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 819.00|
Ends in 03h 09m 19s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 681.00 (45%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- 100% Cotton
- Pack of 24 washcloths for bath, office, or gym use
- Measures 30.5 cmx30.5 cm
- Made of 100% looped-terry cotton for strength, high absorbency, and fast drying
- Soft enough for use on the face and strong enough for general household cleaning
- Reinforced edges to prevent unraveling
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size:24-Count | Color:Grey From the Manufacturer AmazonBasics
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths
AmazonBasics cotton washcloths offer the perfect combination of softness and strength - ideal for anything from gentle face cleansing to general house cleaning. You can divide the pack up, placing some in the bathroom linen closet, some in the nursery, and some in the kitchen drawer or under the sink, plus a couple in your gym bag.
The washcloths measure 12x12 inches each and make a useful addition to any home or office.
- 24 lightweight, fast-drying washcloths
- Made of 100% cotton for strength and durability
- Extra-absorbent looped terry design
- Reinforced edges to prevent unraveling
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Measure 12x12 inches each
100% Cotton for Softness and Strength
Made of 100-percent spun cotton, the washcloths feature a looped terry design for enhanced absorption and moisture retention. Like those found in high-quality hotels, the cotton washcloths are lightweight, quick drying, and feature reinforced edges to prevent unraveling. Soft to the touch, the cotton washcloths are gentle enough for everyday use on your face or for a baby’s bedtime bath.
Toss the washcloths into the washing machine and then into the dryer for convenient, hassle-free home care and clean, fluffy results every time. With each wash and dry, the washcloths will continue to get even softer.
|AmazonBasics Fade-Resistant Towel Sets||Pinzon Egyptian Cotton Towel Sets||Pinzon Pima Cotton Towel Sets||Pinzon Luxury Towels||AmazonBasics Quick-Dry Towel Sets||AmazonBasics Washcloths|
|Pieces||6||4 or 6||6||1||3||24 or 60 Pack|
|Loop Construction||Ring Spun||Ring Spun||Low Twist||2-Ply||Zero Twist||2-Ply|
|Material||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
S Kumars Cotton Face Towel 300 GSM (Set of 10, Multicolour)
Palatial Lifestyles 10 Piece Face Towel Set.Ultra-Soft for Sensitive Skins,Highly Absorbent & 100% Cotton Zero Twist Towels,Size 30x30 cm(12 X 12 Inch)
SOFTSPUN Microfiber Home, Kitchen and Car Cleaning Wipe 340 GSM (Set of 15, Grey)
|Price||₹ 819.00||₹ 229.00||₹ 499.00||₹ 455.00|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||HomeStrap||ESP_Retail||Softspun|
|Color||Grey||Multi||Crimson Red, Coral, N. blue, Ivory & Chocolate brown||Grey|
|Number of Items||1||—||—||—|
|Size||24-Count||Small||30 x 30 cm||Small|
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: have tried another brand all these years, of a similar dimension ~30cmx30cm (30cm is ~12 inches & the size of a big ruler/scale) that turned rougher & rougher with each wash until it started hurting the face & i had to convert them into pochcha/mop/wash cloth one by one - they still work on kitchen granite counter tops. Joke is that these AmazonBasics towels are named as wash cloths and i find them of a far superior quality than most face towels i've bought on Amazon - not as fluffy or bulky for a face towel but very soft on the face. Better still, they're getting more softer as i wash them - loving them for this feature the most. This's the vital must-have for me for any cloth that you take to your face - lasting softness. 5 stars right there!
Then the wooze part i.e. how much the towel sheds when washed. That's a con at least initially - it sheds some at least until 4-5washes reducing as we go but sheds all the same. Around the 6t wash or so you find that too becomes nil.
Another small con is that at times threads come out & cant be put back & needs to be cut/bit:-) off & that leaves a thin area. It's not happening with each towel & again i wash all my daily use stuff together daily & the buttons etc on other clothes might have pulled those threads out. Why i mention this is to make the point that i don't give any special care to these towels & just tumble it along with the remaining laundry so some such mishaps could be due to that!
Colour is the color of a faded hibiscus - a deep lavender. No colour bleeding even in the first wash is a huge plus. No fading of the color either. It's a subtle color & find it better to hold as a roll (fold by half & roll & it'll fit in your palms & can be tucked into the side pockets meant for water bottle/umbrella in a regular sling bag) in hand & still go relatively unnoticed & dirt on it too - okay as i wash them daily. For those of us who need the opposite go for brighter colours, all you bold ones, out there, & go for whites super hiegene conscious ones amongst us!
Overall loving the individual item as well the number of items that come in the package - there are so many that i have split them across my home & the rented place away from home where i need to stay & still have a backup cache pile that i plan to use when the ones i use age - not sure when though, as these are aging very gracefully & slowly :-)
Cons if any is the price which for most Amazon brand products is pitched slightly high. Wouldn't complaint in this case as the quality matches the price...
Overall loving the product & would recommend it anyway, especially to pin to younger one's school dresses/shirts, for elderly use or for summer use for all to deal with humidity. Go for it!
To the reviewers who have complained about the napkin being too small: the size is clearly stated in the product information! Why give a poor rating because the product is as described?
I ordered them when they were down to ₹500 something in lightening deal. But they were still delivered at normal price. The quality turned out to be so good that I didn’t bother to return them. The towels came nicely packed in a box and happy with the overall experience despite the change in price.
Top reviews from other countries
Durability: I've been using these for a few months now and they've held up fairly well. There has been some loose threads, but I've bought nicer (more expensive) towels to have them come apart worse than these have.
Thickness: Not like 5 star hotel thick, but thick enough, some of these reviews make it seem like you can see right through them.
Softness: If you used fabric softening products I'm sure they'd be very soft. (I don't because I'm cheap! But mine are still soft anyway) right out of the package they were kind of silky soft feeling, very nice.
Value: It seems impossible for some reason to find decent washcloths for a fair price. I'd compare these to something you'd buy at Walmart, except a much, much better price.
ORIGINAL REVIEW (Nov. 2017):
Thanks to targeted ads (I can’t believe I’m saying that) I found AmazonBasics wash cloths.
<<<I will not buy any other from here on out!!!>>>
Do you like wasting money? Do you enjoy finding out you have spent $50 on 24 “luxury” towels only to find they don’t absorb anything, are poorly sewn, and like to rip/fall apart in the WASH when they’re not even being used? Yeah, me either. That has been my experience with two other companies, and given the reprehensible customer service experience I was ready to cut my losses and go to Walmart for junky, pilly rags that last a month at best. It appeared my efforts to eradicate wasteful paper towel spending had been thwarted. Then, my unnecessarily frugal (cheap) heart was spared! Now I only have to spend $50 a year as opposed to $60 per month just to clean up after my 5 little slobs.
I have to be objective though, so here are the pros and cons, as well as a comparison on product description advertising versus REALITY.
* LINTING: Medium
* DURABILITY: Medium
* ABSORBANCY (Amazon misspelled it): Medium
* SOFTNESS: Medium
* LINTING: Low
* DURABILITY: High
* ABSORBENCY: Medium
* SOFTNESS: Medium/High
* Whites hold up in bleach on hot in washer. (Disclaimer: they explicitly state NOT to bleach, not sure why.)
* Only had to wash whites one time and lavender two times to get rid of initial linting.
* Used daily for following:
- Floor mopping.
- Dishes, pots and pans.
- General baby and pet messes.
- Hand towels for “nice” bathrooms.
- Baby teethers and wiping up after meals. (Put a few ice cubes in damp washcloths and secure with hair tie - another money saver!)
- Face towels after washing.
- Makeup remover.
- Water absorber under orchid pots.
* Soft enough to use for face/body.
* Just the right thickness so as to be able to lay over the sink and reuse. Other washcloths I’ve had were so thick you had to wash immediately after use or they would develop a musty stench.
* End seams are done extremely well. Even with hard floor (and dog poo on cement) scrubbing, they don’t even threaten to shred or run...unlike the past two brands.
* Tight weave, yet still soft. Makes for a strong towel that a dog and toddler can’t rip when they’re playing tug of war!
* Thicker than expected for a cost-effective washcloth. It was difficult to get an accurate pic with not enough hands, but after washing and folding they’re about an in and a half in height.
* Amazon lists size as 12”x12”. As you can see in the photos, they are more like 11”x11.5. This was right out of package prior to washing and drying.
* Lavender color was more of a deeper purple. See photos - not even close in color. But I don’t care, they work!
Overall, these are an exceptional product for an exceptional price. They save me money, are nice in presentation rolled up in my guest bath, and are useful for literally everything without showing much wear and wash up like nothing happened. I am SO impressed. Seriously, look around on the site, you will see that you will pay double and triple for the same number of washcloths that don’t hold up as well.
I swear on my kids’ lives I wasn’t compensated for this review. We just really like them. :-) Hope this was helpful!!