AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon Micro USB Charging Cable for Android Phones (6 Feet, Silver)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Ideal for charging Android phones and tablets or connecting devices such as power banks, headphones, and more; please ensure your device has a Micro USBB port
- Micro USB Charging Cable for Android Phones; supports up to 480 Mbps data transmission speed
- Goldplated connectors resist corrosion for signal purity; compact connector head works with most cases; improved charging capability up to 2100 mA
- Doublebraided nylonfiber cloth exterior for protection, strength, and flexibility; cables have been tested to bend 90 degrees 10,000 times; cable strap included to adjust the length of the cable and prevent tangling
- Measures 6feet long; choice of color; 1 year limited warranty
- 1 year limited warranty
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
Buy this product as Renewed and save ₹ 255.00 from the regular price.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon USB 2.0 A to Micro B Cable
Experience an easy, reliable connection with this enhanced AmazonBasics micro USB cable. The high-quality cable provides a standard Type A USB connector on one end and a Micro Type B connector on the other. Plug the Type A USB connector into a computer, game console, or AC adapter, for instance, and the Micro Type B connector into a device equipped with a Micro Type B port. Micro Type B ports are often found on devices like mobile phones, smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, digital cameras, and digital camcorders.
The AmazonBasics USB 2.0 cable features improved charging capability up to 2100 mA, and its corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors allow for connecting and disconnecting over and over again without signal loss. Enjoy a consistently superior signal every time.
- USB 2.0 cable with A Male to Micro B connectors; supports up to 480 Mbps data transmission speed
- Ideal for charging Android phones and tablets or connecting PC peripherals
- Compact connector head works with most cases
- Improved charging capability up to 2100 mA
- Double braided nylon-fiber cloth exterior for protection, strength, and flexibility
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion for signal purity
- Includes cable strap to adjust cable length and prevent tangling
- Choice of length and color
Resilient Strength + Sleek Style
Protective, strong, and flexible, the cable's nylon-fiber braided cloth exterior offers an added layer of toughness. The durable design will bend 90 degrees 10,000 times to ensure long-lasting impressive performance.
Even more, the AmazonBasics USB cable comes in a variety of eye-catching colors to match any personal sense of style. Choose from Gold, Silver, Dark Grey, or Red (each sold separately).
Charge and Sync
Use the AmazonBasics Micro USB cable to charge and sync your Android device. Simply plug the micro USB end into your device and connect the USB side into a wall adapter or USB hub.
The AmazonBasics cable makes it easy to charge your phone, power banks, headphones and more. The cable’s compact connector head works well in small spaces, making it possible, for example, to connect to an Android phone without having to remove the case first.
The AmazonBasics Micro USB cable works with any device equipped with a Micro USB hub, including Amazon Kindle and Fire devices, Android smartphones and tablets, and wireless headphones-just to name a few.
Review this product
552 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.it is super long and you will have no worries of it being too short and your phone would be hanging from the wire and not be able to sit on the window slab or any other things that you might want to put it on
2.it supports fast charging and I know home many times I have been frustrated that my phone won't change quickly.i chanded the charger head twice but to no avail. This really went in good terms with my phone.
3. durable AF. I have a little brother who literally chews the life out of the wires. He has trashed 6 cables by trying to bend it , cutting it , peeling to cover. But this bad baby didn't give up and has been doing real good.
5.and finally, the last plus point is that it literally more good than the OD charger cable it selve as it has steel jack/heads (i bought 10ft. Versoin so keep it in your mind
The build quality looks great.
Will comment back when I dies.
Have been using this from October 2018 and is still working fine.
Do calculate when I posed this comment. You will get an idea for how long I have been using this.
Will edit once it dies.
Product as described, good quality.
Using for my phone, charging time same as the original charging wire supplied with the phone. Got a good deal too during great Indian festival sale.
The cable is is quite sturdy.
It supports quick charging.
The connectors are in as-good-as-new condition after more than 4 months of daily multiple usages.
I have observed no issues in data transfer as well.
I would recommend this for a reasonably priced, sturdy and reliable micro-USB charging/data cable.
By the way most of these cables are made up in Hong Kong and are marketed by different names. So it hardly matters if you are using 'WeCool', 'Zinq', 'Ambrane' or for that matter any brand.
There is no specific way of testing how much data these cables allow, unless you compare. But then it also depends what data your pc is processing at the time of the communication between your 'smart phone' and pc.
In terms of Price Vs Quality, I'd give 'Zinq' 10 out of 10. The length of their cable is 4.5 feet and the cable is flexible enough not to cause any damage to your cell phone.