|Shipping Weight||5.74 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||GAR-045SL|
|Item Part Number||GAR-045SL|
|Product Dimensions||125.98 x 64.01 x 172.97 cm|
AmazonBasics Indoor Clothes Dryer Tower with Foldable Wings
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Clothes-dryer tower for air-drying clothes; ideal for large families
- 6 foldable wings for creating extra drying space as needed
- 2 side wings at the top of the unit nicely accommodates shirt hangers
- Vertically adjustable levels for accommodating differently sized items
- Measures 75.5 by 125 (with clip) by 176.7 cm (LxWxH)
- 1 year limited warranty
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us on: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bestsellers in Crafts & Hobbies eBooks
An Amazon Brand
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Indoor Clothes-Dryer Tower with Foldable Wings
Space saving and practical to use, this indoor clothes-dryer tower makes it easy to dry clothes, towels, bedding, and more. The unit can be placed outdoors for drying clothes on a hot sunny day, or used indoors for year-round air-drying. A great alternative or supplement to an electric clothes dryer, the clothes-drying tower can also help save on energy costs—perfect for large families.
- Clothes-dryer tower for air-drying clothes
- Space saving and practical
- Ideal for large families
- 6 foldable wings for added drying space
- 2 side wings for shirt hangers
- Vertically adjustable levels for customized space
- Smooth-rolling wheels
6 Foldable Wings
The tower's foldable wings create more or less drying space as needed. Simply flip one of the wings up for a shelf-like surface made of horizontal hanging bars. Lay garments flat or hang them vertically from the bars. There are six flip-up wings total, front and back and on three different levels.
2 Side Wings for Hangers
Two side wings at the very top of the tower swing out as needed for conveniently hanging items from a clothes hanger. Separate holes keep the hangers neatly spaced out, ensuring optimal airflow between garments.
Vertically Adjustable Levels
Vertically adjust the levels to create customized drying space. For example, create less distance between two levels for smaller items and more distance in between for larger items.
Equipped with smooth-rolling wheels, the tower moves effortlessly from one location to another and manoeuvres easily into place.
Compare with similar items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lets see how well it serves us in future. Will keep you updated.
- Material quality is good with white coating, which may rust if coating is scratched.
- No Welding joints.
- More in width than batla product
-Height is less.
- Shoe holder is good, No Clip pouch and sock hanger as in Batla.
-More of plastic parts compared to Batla.
Overall product is good for light as well heavy weight clothes and for comparetivly less number of clothes.
Not good if wind speed is more, as clips cannot be used because of thicker rods.
- has plenty of vertical space so easy to put clothes and also to fold When not in use as the arms fold downwards
- easy to stow away and occupies less space as it’s on wheels and foldable
- easy to assemble
- no sharp edges anywhere
- can take hangers on the foldable wings which Come on top of it
- no chance of rust as it’s well covered with coating
- still working on it :-) maybe a few months later but nothing for now honestly
However, once done this is a boon during rains.
It is made of steel and hence the structure is very sturdy. The rods are enough for drying many clothes and since it is vertical i feel the drying too takes place faster. I simply keep it below a fast fan and the job is done with !
The only thing which dissapointed me was it is a CHINA PRODUCTS. While buying it on Amazon, I was thoroughly checking the parent company but for this particular item, no information was there and unknowingly I bought a China product :(
I hope Amazon start giving the details of parent country.
Top international reviews
Zur Nutzung: Einerseits war ich überrascht, wie viel Platz - insbesondere mit den Haltern für Kleiderbügel - dieser Wäscheständer bietet in Anbetracht der vergleichsweise zu anderen Wäscheständern kleinen Fläche, die er ausgebreitet einnimmt. Praktisch ist auch, dass man ihn im Raum umherschieben kann und ihn auch in kleineren Räumen nutzen kann, ohne dass der Raum vollkommen zugestellt ist. Andererseits lässt er sich aufgrund der Basis, an der die Rollen befestigt sind, nicht besonders weit zusammenklappen. So benötigt er, wenn er nicht benutzt wird, wiederum eine relativ große Fläche im Vergleich zu anderen Wäscheständern und lässt sich z. B. nicht einfach hinter einer Tür verstauen, wie dies bei Flügelwäscheständern funktioniert. Zudem sollte man mit den Rollen auf empfindlichen Böden vorsichtig sein.
Kann man diese Bedenken beiseite wischen, gibt es dennoch eine Kaufempfehlung von mir.
Seul bémol je trouve que les roulettes ne fonctionnent pas super bien
They took a great care to package every single plastic piece in a triple plastic.
I wish they took more care of our safety as I cut myself twice during the set up...
1) è praticamente lo stendino secondario della casa per le cose un po' più leggere come camicie, t-shirt, etc.
2) compatto e leggero, rotelline molto pratiche per spostarlo
3) facile da assemblare
Tuttavia non immaginatevi di poterlo usare all'esterno di casa vostra in quanto, per metà, i materiali costruttivi sono costituiti di plastica. Donano sicuramente maggiore manovrabilità e leggerezza che però si ripercuote sulla durabilità a lungo termine della struttura. Quello che preoccupa principalmente dell'intera struttura sono le due aste di platisca poste in cima, non possono essere sottoposte ad un peso eccessivo (altrimenti tendono a piegarsi verso il basso rischiando di far cadere tutti gli omini che hai messo).
Stendere i capi più pesanti nella zona centrale è generalmente più sicuro secondo me che i supporti laterali rispetto al corpo principale col tempo, umidità e utilizzo, potrebbero spezzarsi.
I used this and it does not support clothes well, it collapses. When attempting to fold this away, the joints are poorly designed and so does not fold away easily.
The item is not sturdy and is poorly designed. I would suggest spending a little more and buying something of better build quality.