AmazonBasics Jumper Cable 10 Gauge, 12 Feet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 10-gauge jumper cables for jump starting a dead or weak battery; UL certified; ideal for small/compact cars
- Heavy-duty, tight-grip alligator clamps with a 110 amp rating; strong spring and comfortable handle for easy positioning
- Red/black insulated exterior ensures quick visual identification for easy set-up
- Flexible cables; 20-foot length allows for charging a battery from behind the vehicle (front to back); carrying case included. 1 year limited warranty
- Please do read UL warning and warning leaflet before using and strictly follow USER manual
- Cables come with PVC insulation.
- Optimum working temperature of the cables is below 60 Deg C to get the desired results.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- 10-gauge jumper cables
- Ideal for small/compact cars
- 110 amp tight-grip clamps
- Red/black exterior for quick identification
- Flexible cables
- 12-foot length
- Carrying case included
- UL certified
AmazonBasics Jumper Cables
10 Gauge, 12 Feet
Easily boost a dead car battery back to life with help from AmazonBasics jumper cables. The jumper cables utilize a second battery, typically from another car, to give the drained or completely dead battery an extra boost of energy. Whether needing a jump-start or coming to the rescue for someone else, the jumper cables make a useful addition to any trunk’s auto-care collection of tools.
10 Gauge Rating
When it comes to jumper cables, a low gauge rating means a thicker, more heavy-duty cable, which translates to faster, more efficient performance. Jumper cables with an 8 gauge rating will jump start most vehicles, while jumper cables with a 6 or 4 gauge rating or less might be needed for more oomph when jump starting larger vehicles with bigger batteries.
This pair of AmazonBasics 10-gauge jumper cables works well for small/compact cars.
Red and Black Clamps
The jumper cables provide heavy-duty alligator clamps. Each of the four tight-grip clamps (two red and two black) includes a strong spring and a comfortable handle for secure placement and easy positioning. The red and black exteriors make it simple to connect the right color to the battery's’ positive (+) and negative (-) metal terminals.
The jumper cables’ 12-foot length makes it easy to connect from one battery to another, especially when the two vehicles are positioned nose to nose or side by side.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The description is misleading, and i request Amazon to Pull off this product or Correct the details, i think its probably more suitable for bike only.
A lot of reviews talk about the wires not being up to the mark. I have been using this to jump start 24v systems, 80Ah 12V units and even 9Ah 12v 2w units and never had any problems. Even if the wires are higher resistance than spec, unless you are jump-starting your vehicle daily, this should be fairly enough.
1) Heavy gauge pure copper wire used
2) Superb insulation for better protection
3) 130 A rated (This wire can start a fortuner easily)
4)Heavy duty Tight Alligator claims for better hold
5) Heavy gauge pure copper clamps for better power transfer
6) 16 Foot Lenth for east connection
7)Good quality carry bag
8) <<<UL Certified VERY IMPORTANT>>>
UL is a 100 YEAR OLD American world leader in product safety testing and CERTIFICATION. A UL certificate is proof of superb quality
ITS costlier than other jumper cable (But it is much better quality than other cables also)
We were dead on battery as someone forgot the reading lights on . 4 am on a highway with nothing but a help from fellow traveler we got our car going in few minutes
But, that doesn't mean they are cheap.
The length is pretty decent, with good insulation and sturdy large clamps, that have copper contact points.
If you are going on a long haul, then I suggest you must have a - 1) Tyre inflation pump, 2) Tow straps, 3) Puncture repair kit, 4) Jack, 5) Wheel spanner and these 6) Jumper cables.
I suggest, you also carry a sheet of waterproof 100 grit emery paper and a small quantity of vaseline.
Well, back to the Jumper Cables, I bought - they are 'Value for Money' !
Top international reviews
- Long enough and very thick cables
- Jump starts in minutes and very efficient.
- Better for Winter and looks non rusty.
- Easily portable and excellent free case to bag the cables
- Simple instruction in multiple languages.
Overall this is inexpensive and must have accessory in all cars. I highly recommend this product to all drivers around the world.
Das Produkt entspricht den Spezifikationen. Lieferzeit auch konform. Wir empfehlen dieses Produkt.
Product conforms to its specifications. Delivery time also compliant. We recommend this product.