AmazonBasics Jumper Cable 8 Gauge, 16 Feet
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- 8-gauge jumper cables for jump starting a dead or weak battery; UL certified; ideal for mid-size cars and small/compact cars
- Heavy-duty, tight-grip alligator clamps with a 130 amp rating; strong spring and comfortable handle for easy positioning
- Red/black insulated exterior ensures quick visual identification for easy set-up
- Flexible cables; 20-foot length allows for charging a battery from behind the vehicle (front to back); carrying case included. 1 year limited warranty
- Please do read UL warning and warning leaflet before using and strictly follow USER manual
- Cables come with PVC insulation.
- Optimum working temperature of the cables is below 60 Deg C to get the desired results.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AmazonBasics Jumper Cable 8 Gauge, 16 Feet
From the manufacturer
- 8-gauge jumper cables
- Ideal for mid-size cars and small/compact cars
- 130 amp tight-grip clamps
- Red/black exterior for quick identification
- Flexible cables
- 16-foot length
- Carrying case included
- UL certified
AmazonBasics Jumper Cables
8 Gauge, 16 Feet
Easily boost a dead car battery back to life with help from AmazonBasics jumper cables. The jumper cables utilize a second battery, typically from another car, to give the drained or completely dead battery an extra boost of energy. Whether needing a jump-start or coming to the rescue for someone else, the jumper cables make a useful addition to any trunk’s auto-care collection of tools.
8 Gauge Rating
When it comes to jumper cables, a low gauge rating means a thicker, more heavy-duty cable, which translates to faster, more efficient performance. Jumper cables with an 8 gauge rating will jump start most vehicles, while jumper cables with a 6 or 4 gauge rating or less might be needed for more oomph when jump starting larger vehicles with bigger batteries.
This pair of AmazonBasics 8-gauge jumper cables works well for mid-size cars and small/compact cars.
Red and Black Clamps
The jumper cables provide heavy-duty alligator clamps. Each of the four tight-grip clamps (two red and two black) includes a strong spring and a comfortable handle for secure placement and easy positioning. The red and black exteriors make it simple to connect the right color to the battery's’ positive (+) and negative (-) metal terminals.
The jumper cables’ 16-foot length makes it easy to reach from one car battery to another. No need to be nose to nose; two cars can be in a nose-to-end tandem position (front to back), and the cable will still reach. This can be especially useful in a single-car driveway or in a parking lot.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
266 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The description is misleading, and i request Amazon to Pull off this product or Correct the details, i think its probably more suitable for bike only.
A lot of reviews talk about the wires not being up to the mark. I have been using this to jump start 24v systems, 80Ah 12V units and even 9Ah 12v 2w units and never had any problems. Even if the wires are higher resistance than spec, unless you are jump-starting your vehicle daily, this should be fairly enough.
1) Heavy gauge pure copper wire used
2) Superb insulation for better protection
3) 130 A rated (This wire can start a fortuner easily)
4)Heavy duty Tight Alligator claims for better hold
5) Heavy gauge pure copper clamps for better power transfer
6) 16 Foot Lenth for east connection
7)Good quality carry bag
8) <<<UL Certified VERY IMPORTANT>>>
UL is a 100 YEAR OLD American world leader in product safety testing and CERTIFICATION. A UL certificate is proof of superb quality
ITS costlier than other jumper cable (But it is much better quality than other cables also)
We were dead on battery as someone forgot the reading lights on . 4 am on a highway with nothing but a help from fellow traveler we got our car going in few minutes
But, that doesn't mean they are cheap.
The length is pretty decent, with good insulation and sturdy large clamps, that have copper contact points.
If you are going on a long haul, then I suggest you must have a - 1) Tyre inflation pump, 2) Tow straps, 3) Puncture repair kit, 4) Jack, 5) Wheel spanner and these 6) Jumper cables.
I suggest, you also carry a sheet of waterproof 100 grit emery paper and a small quantity of vaseline.
Well, back to the Jumper Cables, I bought - they are 'Value for Money' !