AmazonBasics Nylon Braided USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Silver (3 Feet/0.9 Meter)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Apple MFi certified charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices
- Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+
- Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting the USB connector into your wall charger or computer; small connector head fits most cases
- High-quality copper wires promote maximum signal quality and strength
- Durable nylon fiber cloth for protection, strength, and flexibility
- An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability and reduce fraying; Cables have been tested to bend 95-degrees 4,000 times
- 1 year limited warranty
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
There is a newer model of this item:
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
AmazonBasics brings you everyday items at a great value An Amazon Brand.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Double Nylon Braided Apple Certified Lightning to USB Charge and Sync Tough Cable, 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) - Dark Grey
Croiky USB Fast Charging Cable Compatible with All iPhone Devices (White)
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Charge and Sync Tough Cable, 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) - Black
AmazonBasics Double Nylon Braided Apple Certified Lightning to USB Charge and Sync Extra Tough Cable, 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) - Silver
Boat LTG 500-2Mtr Data Cable (Metallic Silver)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Croiky||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Model Number||L6LMF008-CS-R||L6LMF051-CS-R||i-usb||L6LMF104-CS-R||L6LMF214-CS-R||LTG 500-2Mtr|
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Nylon Braided Lightning to USB A Cable
Charge & Sync
Apple MFi (Made for iPhone, iPad, and iPod) certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with your Apple device. Simply connect the Lightning adapter to your Apple device and the USB end into a wall adapter or USB hub to charge or into your computer to sync data.
This AmazonBasics Apple Certified Nylon Braided Lightning to USB A Cable is perfect for your home, workplace, car or nightstand.
- Complete charge and sync compatibility
- Works with all Apple devices with Lightning connection
- Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad
- 8-pin Lightning adapter on one end, USB on the other
- Copper wires promote maximum signal quality and strength
- Braided nylon fiber cloth for protection, strength and flexibility
Durable Nylon Fiber Cloth & Copper Wires
The AmazonBasics Apple Certified Nylon Braided Lightning to USB A Cable features high-quality copper wires that maximize signal quality and increase durability. Instead of plastics or Polycarbonate, the cable uses a unique nylon fiber cloth for its protective cover. Wound tightly around the cord, the high-tensile nylon fiber cloth offers superior strength and a bit of flexibility. Even more, the braided nylon is waterproof and can handle daily stress, ensuring long-lasting performance.
For complete charging and syncing, this cable works with Apple devices that have a Lightning port, including the Apple iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3, iPod nano (7th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). It’s compatible with the latest iOS 9.
Note: Power output should not be above 5V, 2.4A or 6V, 3A when charging your phone with this AmazonBasics charging cord.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
5,215 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me firstly say that I'm giving this product a 3 star rating just because we don't get the option to rate a product 2.5 stars on Amazon. And also because this product could stay alive for almost an year, which is a lot these days.
Though the delivery of the product from Amazon was blazing, I would like to specifically mention that this is an Amazon Basics product.
It's served me very very well for way over 11 months and trust me when I say that I use all my products with utmost safety. I've charged multiple Apple products with this cable and the charging speed is what they promise it to be.
I don't know if it's the case with every Apple product cable or just for iPhones but they have a specific period of doing well after which they start to act weird. The connected/disconnected symbol keeps going on and off after one point.
That basically is the sign for the customer to understand that it's about time to get yourself a new charging cable.
Until you procrastinate in getting that new cable, the performance of this cable keeps going down where you'll slowly have to start handling this cable extra carefully while putting your phone for charge, you have to connect the phone, wait till you see the charging is on and then slowly place it down on the table and make sure it's still charging.
Another tiring thing that you may have to do is keep checking on it every 30 mins and see if it's charging at all, or if the speed of the charging is okay etc etc.
Tip: When the procrastination period is on, make sure you switch the side of the cable, I mean reverse it and use for longer usage periods. I've done it, I'm sure you all should too.
Well it's my time to get that new cable for my phone.
I would request you to please replace my wire and don’t cheat people with an inferior product.
There are only two things I look for in a third-party charging cable: quality and durability. Quality is important because you don’t want to fry your phone with a cheap knockoff cable. It can be a daunting task to sift through the endless Lightning cables out there. I would look for an Apple MFi certified charging cable. It is a program where Apple makes sure third-party products meet its performance standards.
Durability is pretty obvious. You don’t want to keep dishing out money replacing broken cables. iPhones have smaller batteries compared to other flagship phones. This sad reality results in charging your iPhone more than other phones. The increased use will lead to a higher chance of a cable breaking, which is why durability trumps price.
AmazonBasics nylon braided Lightning cable is one of the most popular third-party cables on Amazon.
Must buy product for any iPhone user.
Apparently due to poor product quality. Now, since this product was under 1 year warranty, i contacted Amazon customer care and thereby directed me to the seller cloud tail. However even after 3 weeks of correspondence the team has not reverted back.
Would recommend to be careful while purchasing this product from cloud tail. Amazon India, you guys also need to revisit your partners endorsed by you.
Now coming to the Amazon customer care: The Executive whom I was talking at around 9:15-9:20PM was unable to understand simple english and repeatedly was telling me that return/refund window is closed so they cannot do anything. Also even when I asked give the details of seller he said contact the seller, they will help you. @Amazon why do you keep these people in Customer Service team who is unable to understand the customers problem and keeps on saying like a tape recorder that too on a loop.
@AmazonBasic if the product does not even hold on for a months time why do you promote such a product. I would not even give 1 star.
I need a resolution either from Cloudtail India or Amazon India.