|Manufacturer||AmazonBasics, Marketed & Imported by : Cloudtail India Private Limited, Ground Floor, Rear Portion, H-9, Block B-1, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044 Customer Support Desk :Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd., 6th & 7th Floor, Divyasree Chambers, ‘B’ Wing, #11, O’Shaugnessy Road, Langford Town, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560025. Ph No. : 18004190416 Email ID: email@example.com|
|Model Name||Nylon Braided|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 4.98 x 1.5 cm; 20.13 Grams|
|Item model number||L6LMF009-CS-R|
|Mounting Hardware||1 Data Cable and Instruction Manual|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||20.1 g|
AmazonBasics Nylon Braided USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Dark Grey (3 Feet/0.9 Meter)
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 699.00|
Ends in 15h 41m 42s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 596.00 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Apple MFi certified charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices
- Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+
- Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting the USB connector into your wall charger or computer; small connector head fits most cases
- High-quality copper wires promote maximum signal quality and strength
- Durable nylon fiber cloth for protection, strength, and flexibility
- An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability and reduce fraying; Cables have been tested to bend 95-degrees 4,000 times
- 1 year limited warranty
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
Save Extra with 5 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Exchange Offer: Enter your pincode to view Exchange offer
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Shop and get a chance to win exciting cashback rewards every hour Click here to know more Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
AmazonBasics brings you everyday items at a great value An Amazon Brand.
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Nylon Braided Lightning to USB A Cable
Charge & Sync
Apple MFi (Made for iPhone, iPad and iPod) certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with your Apple device. Simply connect the Lightning adapter to your Apple device and the USB end into a wall adapter or USB hub to charge or into your computer to sync data.
This AmazonBasics Apple Certified Nylon Braided Lightning to USB A Cable is perfect for your home, workplace, car or nightstand.
- Complete charge and sync compatibility
- Works with all Apple devices with Lightning connection
- Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad
- 8-pin Lightning adapter on one end, USB on the other
- Copper wires promote maximum signal quality and strength
- Braided nylon fiber cloth for protection, strength and flexibility
Small Head Works with Most Cases
The ultra-compact Lightning cable is not only small enough to perfectly fit most device cases but it’s also strong enough to withstand repeated unplugging and storage.
Durable Nylon Fiber Cloth & Copper Wires
The AmazonBasics Apple Certified Nylon Braided Lightning to USB A Cable features high-quality copper wires that maximize signal quality and increase durability. Instead of plastics or Polycarbonate, the cable uses a unique nylon fiber cloth for its protective cover. Wound tightly around the cord, the high-tensile nylon fiber cloth offers superior strength and a bit of flexibility. Even more, the braided nylon is waterproof and can handle daily stress, ensuring long-lasting performance.
For complete charging and syncing, this cable works with Apple devices that have a Lightning port, including the Apple iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3, iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). It’s compatible with the latest iOS 9.
Note: Power output should not be above 5V, 2.4A or 6V, 3A when charging your phone with this AmazonBasics charging cord.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me firstly say that I'm giving this product a 3 star rating just because we don't get the option to rate a product 2.5 stars on Amazon. And also because this product could stay alive for almost an year, which is a lot these days.
Though the delivery of the product from Amazon was blazing, I would like to specifically mention that this is an Amazon Basics product.
It's served me very very well for way over 11 months and trust me when I say that I use all my products with utmost safety. I've charged multiple Apple products with this cable and the charging speed is what they promise it to be.
I don't know if it's the case with every Apple product cable or just for iPhones but they have a specific period of doing well after which they start to act weird. The connected/disconnected symbol keeps going on and off after one point.
That basically is the sign for the customer to understand that it's about time to get yourself a new charging cable.
Until you procrastinate in getting that new cable, the performance of this cable keeps going down where you'll slowly have to start handling this cable extra carefully while putting your phone for charge, you have to connect the phone, wait till you see the charging is on and then slowly place it down on the table and make sure it's still charging.
Another tiring thing that you may have to do is keep checking on it every 30 mins and see if it's charging at all, or if the speed of the charging is okay etc etc.
Tip: When the procrastination period is on, make sure you switch the side of the cable, I mean reverse it and use for longer usage periods. I've done it, I'm sure you all should too.
Well it's my time to get that new cable for my phone.
I would request you to please replace my wire and don’t cheat people with an inferior product.
Apparently due to poor product quality. Now, since this product was under 1 year warranty, i contacted Amazon customer care and thereby directed me to the seller cloud tail. However even after 3 weeks of correspondence the team has not reverted back.
Would recommend to be careful while purchasing this product from cloud tail. Amazon India, you guys also need to revisit your partners endorsed by you.
There are only two things I look for in a third-party charging cable: quality and durability. Quality is important because you don’t want to fry your phone with a cheap knockoff cable. It can be a daunting task to sift through the endless Lightning cables out there. I would look for an Apple MFi certified charging cable. It is a program where Apple makes sure third-party products meet its performance standards.
Durability is pretty obvious. You don’t want to keep dishing out money replacing broken cables. iPhones have smaller batteries compared to other flagship phones. This sad reality results in charging your iPhone more than other phones. The increased use will lead to a higher chance of a cable breaking, which is why durability trumps price.
AmazonBasics nylon braided Lightning cable is one of the most popular third-party cables on Amazon.
Must buy product for any iPhone user.
Now coming to the Amazon customer care: The Executive whom I was talking at around 9:15-9:20PM was unable to understand simple english and repeatedly was telling me that return/refund window is closed so they cannot do anything. Also even when I asked give the details of seller he said contact the seller, they will help you. @Amazon why do you keep these people in Customer Service team who is unable to understand the customers problem and keeps on saying like a tape recorder that too on a loop.
@AmazonBasic if the product does not even hold on for a months time why do you promote such a product. I would not even give 1 star.
I need a resolution either from Cloudtail India or Amazon India.
Top reviews from other countries
I have been using the cable to recharge my iPhone with a battery pack, so as you can imagine I have not been easy on it. I have been rolling up the cable quite a lot, winding it around the battery pack, or stuffing it in my jeans' pocket.
Now after almost TWO years, the cable starts to show it's age. The cable does not always seem to connect correctly with my iPhone, and sometimes it shows a message that the item is unsupported. Often it just works after unplugging the cable and using the other side of the Lightning connector.
As you can see in the photos, the cable is bent at the USB-connector, but this has so far not influenced how the cable functions.
The only minor thing I do not like about it is that the Lightning connector is slightly bigger than the standard Apple connector, therefore it is a very tight fit with my phone case.
Considering the good price of the cable, and the way I have been treating it, I would say it is a great product. The cable lasted longer than the official iPhone cable, which I used before this AmazonBasic cable! I would therefore not hesitate to recommend this cable, and if/when my current cable dies, I will definitely replace it with the same cable again.