AmazonBasics AAA Performance Alkaline Non-Rechargeable Batteries (8-Pack) - Packaging May Vary
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 56.00 (19%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Pack of 8 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries - Non-rechargeable batteries - do not attempt to recharge
- Improved anti-corrosion components and new zinc composition resulting in 10-years anti-leakage shelf life
- Designed to provide reliable and lasting performance for both high and low drain devices
- Unique Japanese technology that enables better performance after storage, over-discharge, and high temperatures
- Works with a variety of devices including digital cameras, game controllers, toys, and clocks
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
AmazonBasics AAA Performance Alkaline Batteries (8-Pack) - Packaging May Vary - Non-rechargeable batteries - do not attempt to recharge
Compare with similar items
Duracell Recharge Plus AAA - 750 mAh Batteries -Pack of 4
ANAV Duracell AAA Chota Power Alkaline LR03/MN2400 Batteries - Pack of 10
Maxell LR44 Alkaline Button Coin Cell Battery - Set of 10 Pieces
Duracell Ultra Alkaline AAA Batteries (Pack of 8)
Panasonic Alkaline AAA Battery - Pack of 6 - LR03TDG/1B6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||68.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Appario Retail Private Ltd||FabulousDeals||DK - ENTERPRISES||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
From the manufacturer
Don't Get Caught in the Dark
The AmazonBasics Performance Alkaline batteries are developed with Japanese technology providing power, quality and reliability for everyday devices
Using proprietary technology, these batteries provide excellent anti-leakage performance during storage and over-discharge use.
Batteries are made in Indonesia using Japanese technology.
10-Year Shelf Life
The batteries use a patented triple layer structure in the cathode cad by adding a layer between the nickel and iron inside the battery. The result is an increased shelf life due to low leakage.
The batteries +ve and –ve terminals maintain a consistent contact with devices through a unique processing on the surface of the positive and negative terminals.
This aslo prevents terminal surface resistance, even after storage under high temperature up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit and high humidity of up to 90%.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
2,064 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Battery life
2) Quality of the product
Some of the reviews here scared me. After a few minutes of considering, I decided to order the batteries and try them myself.
I have always been using batteries from Duracell, Panasonic and etc..
and I honestly feel no difference in terms of the battery life.
The quality is as great as the ones from the major brands, so I decided to stick with AmazonBasics for batteries.
I really hope my review helps some of you.
These are not Alkalines I guess... not even Zinc Carbon (Dry Cell).
Very much dissatisfied as I Bought them over Duracell because of the pricing and “amazon basics” assurance. SHAME AMAZON