AmazonBasics Camera Sling Bag
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Camera bag with ergonomic and padded sling strap-rotate from back to front for quick, easy access
- Fits 1 DSLR camera with attached zoom lens and 1 or 2 extra lenses or accessories fits most popular DSLR models
- Main compartment opens in 2 stages-camera access, then lenses/accessories, removable internal dividers, adjustable padded waist belt
- Top compartment for accessories or personal items, stash pocket, front pocket and 2 built-in memory-card pockets, external tripod-securing system
- Interior measures 6.50 by 4.33 by 10.24 inches (L x W x H), exterior measures 8.27 by 8.66 by 15.94 inches (L x W x H)
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Camera Sling Bag
Whether sight seeing, road tripping or enjoying an urban hike or nature walk, the AmazonBasics Camera Sling Bag keeps your gear within reach and ready for action. Enjoy quick access, extra storage space and useful organization—there’s even space for a tripod.
Interior Measures: 6.30 by 4.33 by 10.24 inches (LxWxH)
Exterior Measures: 8.27 by 8.66 by 15.94 inches (LxWxH)
- Fits 1 DSLR camera with attached zoom lens and 1-2 extra lenses or accessories
- Main compartment opens in 2 stages
- Removable internal dividers
- Top compartment for accessories and/or personal items
- Stash pocket, front pocket and 2 built-in memory-card pockets
The sling bag’s main compartment accommodates one DSLR camera with an attached standard zoom lens and one or two extra lenses or accessories. Popular DSLR camera models that fit inside the bag include Canon EOS Rebel SL1/T3/T3i/T5, Nikon D3200, Nikon D3300, Sony Alpha A5000 and Sony Alpha A6000.
The main compartment opens in two stages for more secure storage. The first stage provides access to the camera, while the second stage offers access to the additional lenses or accessories. The bag’s internal dividers can be removed if desired.
Additional Storage Space
A top compartment allows for storing camera accessories and personal items, while a stash pocket and front pocket help keep additional items neatly organized and easy to locate. The camera bag also comes with two built-in memory-card pockets to ensure your valuable info is stored securely. Even more, the bag’s external tripod-securing system offers a hands-free way to keep a compact tripod or monopod firmly attached and along for the ride.
Sling Strap Design
Rotate the bag from back to front for instant access to your camera, lenses, and accessories—without removing the bag. The bag’s ergonomic and padded sling strap offers a comfortable way to carry your gear, while its adjustable padded waist belt offers a second way to wear it. The AmazonBasics Camera Sling Bag’s high-quality and user-friendly design makes it a great choice for any on-the-go photographer.
Review this product
348 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one is perfect - the straps are comfortable, can be loosened and the quick release strap holds it in place till you need to take the camera out. Swinging the bag to the front to take the camera out is quite easy as well.
I was a little worried that it won't fit my 70-300 mm lens but it fit in the top compartment which has an elastic strap as well. Right now I have a Nikon d3300 with 35 mm lens and hood attached along with the 18-55 kit lens, 70-300 mm zoom lens and a small gopro in the bag.
Unlike the official pics the camera doesn't fit so snugly as most cameras are smaller than the camera shown in the pic but it doesn't move around because it's the other end that faces downwards so gravity holds it in place.
It also has a raincover and a side strap and net pouch which can hold a small tripod or a selfie stick. Here's some pics so you can see for yourself.
I would say buy. Only reason not to is if you have a more lenses or if they are very heavy. The sling makes the weight come on a single shoulder. Seems fine to me as the bag is very light but with all lenses including the zoom in, I'll need to see if its uncomfortable after a while.
It's also got some nice pockets to hold lens caps, memory cards, etc.
Ample space for a entry level DSLR camera ( with 18-50mm attached) , space for other lenses , charger and data cards.
but same has been overpriced ( sold more than MRP value printed in package)
There's a separate pouch on the top of the bag which can accommodate charger, cleaning kit, and some other random accessory. It has a attached raincover, which is well hidden. The quality and finish is also good for the price.
Overall it was a good purchase for me. Thanks Amazon.
I have fit my external led light, charger, power bank, flash diffuser in the other compartments.
Thought size is small, it can hold a medium sized DSLR and three lenses but very snugly .If you have a telephoto lens of more than 300 mm focal length, don't go for this bag, it wont be able to hold the lens due to small width.
Overall decent product in a given price range.