Ambrane 20000mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank (Stylo-20K, Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- 20,000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery charges iPhone 8 - 6 Times , Samsung J7 - 4.6 Times , MI Redmi 6A - 4.6 Times, Vivo V3 - 5.4 Times
- Full recharge of power bank takes upto 12 hours with 2A wall charger
- What you get: 1 Power Bank, 1 Cable, 1 User Manual and 180 days warranty
- Item Weight:- 370 gms (approx) , Battery Type:- Lithium Polymer , Dual USB port output at 5V/2.4A
- Dual USB Input via Type C / Micro USB at 5V/2.1A, Portable ergonomic design with hard ABS Plastic exterior, Feather touch power button at the top, simply touch the surface to turn on the device ,High Quality Chipsets with 9 Layer of Advanced Protection
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ambrane Stylo 20K is a 20000 mAh power bank, with high density polymer battery, it has dual output & input via Type C / Micro USB. It is a perfect backup source of power for your mobiles and other gadgets. The Necessity of smartphones and gadgets like digital cameras, wireless headphones, tablets etc. in our daily lives raise the commotion for power banks. This utility which is required in our daily lives is fulfilled by the Ambrane Power Bank Stylo 20k. Its exquisite design available in two different colour that is white and black. Stylo 20k is competent with dual output charging port, so that one can charge two of their devices at the same time. Elongated rectangular shape of stylo 20k allures you to boast it in social gatherings. There is a feather touch power button and led light intact at the top of the power bank, which simplifies its usage further. Manufactured with high quality ABS plastic, this Ambrane device is high on durability and sturdiness. the power bank comes with 180 Days manufacturer warranty from the date of its purchase.
Compare with similar items
Mi 20000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i (Sandstone Black) with 18W Fast Charging
Realme 10000mAH Power Bank (Grey)
ROMOSS LT20 Pro Portable Charger, 20000mAh Power Bank with 18W Quick Charge, High Capacity External Battery Pack with 3 Outputs and Inputs for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android & More
Ambrane PP-150 15000 mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank (Black)
Syska Power Core 200 20000 mAh Lithium Polymer Black
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||ROMOSS DIRECT INDIA||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Weight||370 grams||430 grams||230 grams||470 grams||310 grams||393 grams|
From the manufacturer
High Density Durable 20,000 mAh Polymer Battery
Stylo 20K has 20000 mAh lithium polymer battery which has high efficiency and charging conversion rate. The battery is much more durable, reliable and safer than the non-branded Lithium Ion Batteries.
Strong & Durable Built
The outer body of the power bank is built with strong ABS plastic material which not only gives a stylish premium finish to the product but also makes it more durable and resistant to scratches / marks.
No Need To Carry Extra Cable
Stylo 20k has dual input options – Micro USB / Type C ports. This allows the power bank to charge with any of the micro or type C cable. So, for all type c mobile users, you don’t have to carry two separate cables for charging your power bank or your device.
All Around Safety Assurance
Stylo 20K is equipped with best in class Integrated Circuit which has over 9 layers of protection viz-a-viz –Protection from Temperature Resistance, Short Circuit, Reset Mechanism, Input Over voltage Protection, Incorrect Insertion, Output Over current, Output Over-voltage Protection, Overcharge and Over-discharge, PTC Protective Circuits for the Cell.
Tap To Know Battery Status
Stylo 20K comes with a feather touch light button located at the top of the power bank, just tap on it to switch it on and know the battery status.
Charge Two Devices At The Same Time
Stylo 20K Power Bank lets you charge two devices at the same time through dual USB ports. The maximum current output is 5V/2.4A while using both the ports.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
4,654 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Dual Input Type C and Micro USB this is the foremost and primary reason of choosing this power bank over MI or other brands as you don't need to carry two cables if your phone has type c input which in my family 2 out of 3 has the same
- Easy to carry and hold as it is very compact is size i must say in comparison to MI or Ambrane PP-30
- Solid and sturdy built
- 20000 mah capacity with same lithium polymer batteries these are safer then lithium ion batteries, this i came to know while buying this product
- ₹200 cheaper price than MI
- Touch button at the top to know the power status (this is something unique)
- It took less than 1 hour to charge my redmi note 3 from 13% to 100% at 2 cell battery indicator, which is pretty good and almost equivalent to my wall charger best part same time and charging speed in Delhi Metro
- I don't know either it is pro or con, both of my other power banks supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology while this power bank supports only fast charging at 2.4 Amp, but i feel this has charged my phone better and faster than MI power bank itself. I know a phone must also supports quick charge technology for fast charging but when i use quick charge on my dad's Redmi note 7 (which supports QC 4.0) either from MI power bank or Ambrane PP-30 power bank it kind of heats up the phone, also it fluctuates the power and automatically switches between Quick Charge and fast charging which affects your battery life, so it is safer to charge the phone at optimum current at 2.4 amp
- Very stuffy packaging, it looks like the power bank has been forced fully stuffed inside the box
- It has some adhesive tape at the top i don't know why ? which, when you remove it, puts scratches on the top, be careful while removing the same
- No torch light, their PP-30 have it
- only micro cable inside the box
It is not charging it self. Power backup is zero. Very worst experience. And return window is closed within 15 day of buy. Than how can return the fake product. Its is the waste of customer money.
I am totally disappointed with Amazon seller
- The button is not a push button. It feels like stuck. Does not function properly.
- Runs out of charge very fast. 20000 mAh feels like 5000mAh. Charged my Lenovo vibe, 3750mAh, and it got depleted after charging it three times only. Slow charging as well. The battery also depleted while it was off for a day.
- Takes forever to get charged (10-12 good hours). More time to get charge, less output (18-20hrs of continuous output).
- The design is not so special either. Just a black, heavy brick.
- No flashlight. It's a very basic necessity and almost all the powerbanks have this feature but this one doesn't.
- The only good thing, it can also be charged by a type C cable. But takes equal time to charge via that too. So no difference.
This is a genuine review. Just want to help you with proper investment of your money. Please don't buy this.
1. Build quality is very good.
2. materials and plastics used seem to be good.
3. the black panel with display LEDs look very nice.
4. Power seems to be on decent side.
5. easy to hold
6. engraving of 2000 looks classy.
7. touch button is very sensitive.
1. it takes long time to charge to 100% (all 4 LEDs glowing) (approx 3 hours)
2. I charged my mi note 4 and galaxy grand 2 and its charge was down to 30% from full charge. I felt that on a lower end.
3. The charging pin was not aligned as many of you had complained. With using ball pen tip, I was able to push the metal plate which was not aligned to plastic casing bit lower and my usb charger point just went in without any fuss.
Over all I would rate it 4/5 very decent made in India product for the price you get. Personally for me PNY powerbtnks were the best. Had a bad experience with MI, index. MI no charge at all, Intex was bad craftsmanship. This one is pretty good.