Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 34.76 Delivery charge
Amma, Take Me to the Golden Temple Paperback – 5 July 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
dogs. She is a banker by profession and the author of the hugely popular
Amma, Tell Me series.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 159 g
- Paperback : 64 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0143428306
- ISBN-13 : 978-0143428305
- Publisher : Penguin Random House India (5 July 2017)
- Reading level : 9 - 12 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #40,854 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is Golden Temple , in all its glory. The illustrations are brilliant, and complement a tale well told
to the extent that I suspect parents & kids with fertile imaginations can easily swap places with the Veer, Shiv and his amma.
The book does not bring just Golden temple alive but beautifully weaves the intricate history and different aspects of Sikhism in the narration.
The level of detail is amazing, accurate and age appropriate.
Little one and I want to visit Golden temple again and see them from the author's eyes ,
check out the fine details - three trees, dasrshni deori, akal taqt etc.
Love the interplay of history and story, kids enthusiasm for kheer and clear articulation of Guru Nanak message of love and sewa.
If there is one book you want to pick to read to kids about Sikhism and Golden temple, your search ends here.