- Item Weight: 181 g
- Item model number: N-2812
- ASIN: B078TYB62G
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 5 January 2018
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,444 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
POOJA Hard PVC 5 to 15 Ampere Converter Socket for Big Size 16 Ampere Plug Top with Universal Sockets for International Pins (Orange) - Pack of 2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Power rating:15amp max, 240volts a.C-2000watts max
- Universal socket allows you to use any kind of international/foreign plugs in indian sockets
- You can use the front socket to attach 15a 3-pin plug top of heavy home appliances which otherwise dont fit in regular 6amp sockets
- Virgin hard pvc material is used for its construction
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Use the Conversion plug to attach big size 15 A plugs to the regular light boards.All the Heavy appliances nowadays come with 15A plugs that do not fit in our regular home boards.To use Such appliances,You have to either install a seperate 15A SS Combined Board or a simple way is to use a Conversion plug.What does this Conversion Plug Do The Conversion plug will allow you to connect the big size 15A plugs to your regular home light board,whuch usually do not directly fit in the board.The conversion plug will tightly fit in your regular board socket from behind and then it will be ready to now attach a 15 A big size Plug In it.The Construction and Heavy Body of the plug has resulted in the Conversion of the regular 6A socket to attach a 15A plug
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Amazon should not encourage such vendors, who show higher claims in the site which turns out to be misleading.
Even for a prime member, they refused to replace the item, saying that it got damaged during usage.
Definitely would not recommend