- 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit Card and Credit EMI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 25% back* with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 57.03 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 95.00 Delivery charge
anabond 666 rtv silicone sealent, clear, 100 gms
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Item Volume||100 Millilitres|
About this item
- Silicone Sealant Rtv ( Room Temprature Vulcanising ) Silicone Sealant
- Excellent Movement Capability, Bonding & Sealing Applications
- Low Thermal Conductivity
Specifications for this item
|Item Volume||100 milliliters|
|Item Weight||100 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||CT-RTVSILICON|
|Number of Items||1|
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 5 x 5 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 January 2016
- Manufacturer : Anabond
- ASIN : B01B538C0K
- Item model number : ANABOND666100ML
- Manufacturer : Anabond
- Item Weight : 100 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 18 x 5 x 5 Centimeters
Best Sellers Rank:
#491 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #33 in Hardware Adhesives & Sealers
- Customer Reviews:
anabond 666 rtv (room temprature vulcanising) silicone sealant , is in the form of a semi solid gelly that cures to form silicone rubber. Silicone sealants cannot be painted by water base paint. Low thermal conductivity although silicones are excellent at keeping bulk liquid water out, water vapor passes relatively easily through the cured silicone rubber low chemical reactivity dirt pickup low toxicity some odor, corrosion problems with acetoxy type curing system thermal stability (constancy of properties over a wide temperature range of -50 to 250 â°c) poor tear resistance the ability to repel water and form watertight seals swelled by non-polar solvents high degree of elongation short tooling time because of skin formation does not support microbiological growth primer required with some substrates (concrete) resistance to oxygen, ozone, and ultraviolet (uv) light. This property has led to widespread use of silicones in the construction industry (e.g. Coatings, fire protection, glazing seals) and the automotive industry (external gaskets, external trim) electrical insulation properties. Because silicone can be formulated to be electrically insulative or conductive, it is suitable for a wide range of electrical applications.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have almost finished sealing gap between kitchen surface and tiles. It works well and sets hard. Warning: be gentle with the tube. I burst it, leading to wastage and the problem of getting silicone all over my hands.
(probably a good idea to wear gloves)
I cleaned the gasket / rubber with a dry cloth and applied this and kept it overnight when fridge would not be in use (approx 10 hrs). I Checked in the morning ang and most of the Crack was sealed and since it's silicone the adhesion was nice and flexible. I used it again 2 night later to cover up any remaining parts/cracks left out in the previous application. And it was DONE. The Crack / gap was sealed.
Be careful while apply because it leaves a sticky paste on the fingers.
Here are my thoughts:
- Quantity is good for the price Rs 190
- It's in a tube so easy to use unlike other silicone that require a separate gun to be purchased plus easy to store away and keep
- adhesion / seal is quite good and joint is flexible
- It's opaque / semi transparent so doesn't look too bad especially is applied correctly.
- It's in a metal / aluminium tube so application is a it difficult as in we have to squeeze harder but too hard a squeeze and to much comes out.
- found it difficult to use with nozzle as we have to squeeze a lot for a little to come out. I used my finger to apply
- tube hole dries up so need to use a nail or pointed object to open up the hole for next use.
Overall I'm happy with the product and will easily recommend it.