Barrington Barber Anantomy for Artists Paperback – 15 April 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Paperback : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1784044709
- ISBN-13 : 978-1784044701
- Item Weight : 454 g
- Dimensions : 22.23 x 1.27 x 27.31 cm
- Publisher : Arcturus (15 April 2015)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #378,616 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
However too much emphasis is based on showing the names of the bone and muscle, and not enough detail on how they change shape in different dynamic positions, or how to simplify the anatomy for "no reference" figure drawing. I would liked to have seen a lot more dynamic positions rather than the plain front back side positions, as these don't show me anything I haven't already seen a thousand times before, I was hoping for more of an insight into creating figures constructed from shapes based on the bones and muscle.
I'm not 100% disappointed, however I know I will probably end up buying another book as this one doesn't give any creative or artistic insight, just a list of Latin names around a very familiar diagram.
The woman proportion from the front are inaccurate and the same image is used more than once. Most images are just from the front. Proper instruction and tips on how to draw the human figure are missing. It is not a good book for someone who wants to draw people in a natural setting.
basically just pages and pages of labelled bones and muscles drawings. no poses, no proportions.
good if youre trying to learn the names of the muscles but useless for drawing practice.
as tried to get a refund. had to pay for postage and still only got refunded £3.24... which was almost the price of sending it back. very disappointing experience