Have one to sell?
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Flip to back Flip to front
Listen Paused You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.
Follow the Authors
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
Animals in Winter School & Library Binding – Import, 1 October 1999
EMI starts at ₹125 per month. EMI starts at ₹125. No Cost EMI available EMI options
Save Extra with 3 offers
No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000
Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on IDBI Bank Card Trxns. Min purchase value INR 2000
The product is eligible for Free delivery. Learn more
10 days Replacement
|Replacement Reason||Replacement Period||Replacement Policy|
| Physical Damage, |
Wrong and Missing Item
|10 days from delivery||Replacement|
Enhance your purchase
Describes the many different ways animals cope with winter, including migration, hibernation, and food storage
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on J&K Bank Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on IDBI Bank Card Trxns. Min purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Publisher : Turtleback Books; Bound for Schools & Libraries ed. edition (1 October 1999)
- Language : English
- School & Library Binding : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0613029542
- ISBN-13 : 978-0613029544
- Reading age : 3 - 6 years
- Item Weight : 340 g
- Dimensions : 25.4 x 1.27 x 20.96 cm
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.8 out of 5
811 global ratings
Top reviews from other countries
Nose picture book but American textReviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 16 January 2019
A little disappointed with this book - very American . Nice illustrations and simple text.
One person found this helpfulReport abuse
excellent teachers resource for EYFSReviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 1 February 2014
Very useful book lovely pictures for children in EYFS giving clear information. Very useful book for teachers to have for topic work.
One person found this helpful
Complements my Winter Wonderland set of books.Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 4 February 2018
Complements my Winter Wonderland set of books.
Five StarsReviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 24 March 2015
Loved the book and children enjoyed it aswell
mrs k a lowe
Five StarsReviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on 15 January 2015