- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Diamond Pocket Books Private Limited; First edition (1 April 2017)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9352619641
- ISBN-13: 978-9352619641
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.3 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,031 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #19,953 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Apke Avchetan Man Ki Shakti (Hindi) Paperback – 1 Apr 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Joseph Denis Murphy was born in Ballydehob, County Cork, Ireland, the son of a private boys' school headmaster and raised a Roman Catholic. He joined the Jesuits. In his twenties, before being ordained a priest, an experience with healing prayer led him to leave the Jesuits and emigrate to the United States in 1922; he journeyed as a steerage passenger on board the S/S Cedric, sailing from Liverpool, England, to the Port of New York; on the ship's passenger manifest, his occupation was listed as chemist, the British term for pharmacist. In New York City, he became a professional pharmacist in New York City (having a degree in chemistry by that time). Here he attended the Church of the Healing Christ (part of the Church of Divine Science), where Emmet Fox had become minister in 1931. Murphy traveled to India and spent lot of time with Indian sages, learning Hindu philosophy. He later on formed a new church in America with Hindu ideologies. In the mid-1940s, he moved to Los Angeles, where he met Religious Science founder Ernest Holmes and was ordained into Religious Science by Holmes in 1946, thereafter teaching at Rochester, New York and later at the Institute of Religious Science in Los Angeles. A meeting with Divine Science Association president Erwin Gregg led to him being reordained into Divine Science and he became the minister of the Los Angeles Divine Science Church in 1949, which he built into one of the largest New Thought congregations in the country.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1,031 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1> The book is a very strong book and really awakens you to realize the power of sub conscious mind.
2> It really enlighten the great philosophy of strengthening oneself
3> The way Dr Murphy have explained everything is very thought provoking
For any avid readers interested in philosophy and spiritual this is a must read book.
कुछ कुछ जगह ऐसा लगता है कि इंग्लिश वाली किताब को गूगल ट्रांसलेट का उपयोग करके अनुवाद किया गया है इसलिए किताब को पढ़ने के लिए आपकी हिंदी अच्छी होनी चाहिए क्योंकि शुरुआती दो अध्याय में भाषा थोड़ी मुश्किल लग सकती है लेकिन अगर पूरा ध्यान दिया जाए तो समझ में आ जाती है।
I was really a negative person 2 years ago then I came to know about this amazing, life changing book. It really helped me in many situations.
If you want to change your current life situation read the book, read this book. It'll swipe out all your lower vibe and will raise higher vibe.
Thank you Thank you Thank you ☺️☺️