Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular, 44mm) - Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band
|Price:||FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- GPS + Cellular
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- ECG app
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Store and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi bank Credit/Debit Cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Compare Apple Watch products
|Price||From: -||From: -|
|Case Size||40mm, 44mm||38mm x 42mm|
|Display Area||759 sq mm or 977 sq mm display area||563 sq mm or 740 sq mm display area|
|Processor||64-bit dual-core S5 processor||Dual-core S3 processor|
|Electrical Heart Sensor||Electrical heart sensor (ECG app) ECG app coming later this year||N/A|
|Optical Heart Sensor||Second-generation optical heart sensor||Optical heart sensor|
|Digital Crown||Digital Crown with haptic feedback||Digital Crown|
Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular)
Whats in the box
Case, Band, 1m Magnetic Charging Cable, 5W USB Power Adapter
LTE and UMTS,Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0
Up to 18 hours of battery life
GPS + Cellular, Always-On Retina display, 30% larger screen4, Swimproof, ECG app, Electrical and optical heart sensors, Built-in compass, Elevation, Emergency SOS, International Emergency Calling, Fall Detection, S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor, watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Apart from my issue, the watch seemed to make life a little easier, no need to reach out for phone for every notification, takes calls, replies to messages (sms/whatsapp), constant nudging to breathe, stand and all other great features.
Always on feature is awesome, you can peek at the watch at any angle. You have to do a full arm twist without it, which can sometimes be painful. But apparently it's battery is not lasting as long, as Series 4, with always on display on.
Cellular version needs Airtel (Postpaid) / Jio (Prepaid or Postpaid) for making calls without iPhone around.
1.when pre-booked arriving date was 30 Sep 2019 but was delivered on 3rd October
2. Airtel confirmed that ( after multiple call) there is no information available for 5series ( also no carrier update as of today)so even it is paired there will be some issues it seems.
3. As they said, initially even though watch was marked as mirror of iPhone.. notifications of messages , mail and Whats notifications took some time to syncing with watch.
4. To my surprise, initially after pairing I was able to receive calls in watch with ringtone/ haptic . I unpaired ( need to call 121 to deactivate watch from iPhone, otherwise we will have issue if you pair again.. like mobile data setup will fail) and paired again and were able hear ringtone in iPhone and watch without any issues. Finally call sync issue was resolved ( I thought )..
But to my surprise further doing analysis.. found I was able to make calls in watch and iPhone parallel with same number . Confused 🤔..Let me explain
I made a call through watch .. once connected , placed a call from iPhone to another person.. were it got connected to that person. Watch or neither iPhone did not disconnect. I showed above scenario as a live demo to apple retailer and also to the Apple authorised service Center. Even they were surprised. They also couldn’t provide an answer..
Then I though to return .. and requested for the same..it was accepted. But still I couldn’t believe it as manufacturer defects .. so again called Airtel to check .. where they said .. there is no info available for 5 series watch( but for 3 &4 it is there and same had been linked in apple website). So they cannot help to resolve.. as there is no Carriers update available..
Note: When connected via Bluetooth.. i was not able to place parallel calls.. I can see the green icon on the watch if I am talking in the phone.. also was able to transfer the call to watch without issue.
Apart from that .. rest all notifications like gmail, Whatsapp, messages. Are working fine.
Please let me know anyone is facing similar issue in cellular model
The battery lasts me about 18 to 20 hours with normal usage. I did notice that the workout tracking app is power hungry and most of my battery is used up when that app is in active use. The other features such as noise levels, music, weather, calendar, etc. helps keep information easily accessible. Missed calls are a thing of the past! I can quickly respond to text messages. For some reason, there is no WhatsApp app for the watch.
The watch faces with its very handy "complications" (widgets that appear on the watch face to display useful info such as weather, activity tracking, events, etc.) is awesome! The build quality and design undoubtedly inherits the Apple pedigree and is excellent as always. The ECG app seems to work pretty well. The always on feature which is new in Series 5 come in handy.
The watch tries to use the bluetooth connection with the phone to make and receive calls when the phone is within range of bluetooth. This sometimes ends up in spotty call quality especially if the phone is not close, but there is still weak bluetooth connectivity.
All in all, a great device to own for those who are active and serious about fitness.