- Paperback: 362 pages
- Publisher: Magenta Press; First edition (19 May 2013)
- Language: Kannada
- ISBN-10: 9789382585015
- ISBN-13: 978-9382585015
- ASIN: 938258501X
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 25 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#94,987 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2578 in Hinduism (Books)
Apprenticed to a Himalayan Master: A yogis Autobiography (Kannada) Paperback – 19 May 2013
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount up to Rs. 1000 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Sri M is an Indian yogi who was born as Mumtaz Ali Khan. He started the Satsang Foundation to teach yoga and travels all over the world. He has also written books titled Wisdom of The Rishis, Jewel in The Lotus: Deeper Aspects of Hinduism and Little Guide To Glory and Happiness. He currently lives with his wife and two children in Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, which is three hours from Bangalore.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.