- 10% Instant discount with HDFC Bank PayZapp Card on purchase of Rs.1,000 or more Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Flat Rs.50 back on min order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. Available on latest version of the Amazon App on first ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Aptechdeals Soldering kit (Beginner 6 in 1)
|List Price:||₹ 799.00|
|Price:||(₹ 40.67 / Item) & FREE Shipping on orders over ₹ 499.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 555.00 (69%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Soldering stand
- Solder wire high quality
- Wire stripper
- 6 in 1 Kit
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||APTECH DEALS.COM - deals for you...|
|Manufacturer Series Number||AP-S11A005|
|Number of Items||6|
|Size||6 in 1 Kit|
|Style||Beginner 6 in 1|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
25 W soldering iron beginners economy kit. Best suitable for day to day soldering requirements. Comes with stand, tweezer, dewick, soldering iron, multi gauge wire stripper.
From the manufacturer
All the services that we provide are redirected towards it. We are one of the biggest e-commerce platform of educational robotics modules and tools. We have a huge array of technicians and engineers who dedicatedly work 24X7 to avail the system at our buyers disposal. We work on a very interactive system which enables our customers to be updated profoundly throughout the life-cycle of their order. Our products are widely known, appreciated and demanded for its long-lasting nature, reliability, ease of operation and robust construction. In addition, we also have availability of separate stock for urgent needs and requirements of our esteem customers. Our products are manufactured maintaining the credibility of international standards. Aptechdeals came into existence in the year 2015.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
1,410 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The soldering iron, It's good, it does take a couple of minutes to warm up, but after that it's smokin hot. It does solder really well. I would've liked to see an LED light indicating it's working.
2. The stand for the soldering iron, It's totally trash. I mean, if I put the iron into it, the tip touches the ground, totally defeating it's purpose. If I put in another way ( see pics), it doesn't touch the ground but, the stand becomes kinda unstable. In my opinion the base should have been more heavier and more flatter.
3. The forceps, I didn't use it but it is pretty well made.
4. The wire clippers, It's average, the one I have in my home is way better. The one that came in the pack is a bit stiff.
5. The flux, The box was beat up and rusted (see pics) The flux was good though .
6. The "de-soldering wik" whatever that means. I got it, but I don't know what it does.
Now, the contents were bought separately, put in a cardboard box (cheap looking) and sold. I'm not too bothered cos the soldering iron (the main thing) works well. I can't complain cos the price is less. It is a good piece of kit overall.
Things received .
1. soldering ion.
2. Solder flux paste
3. Soldering wik
6.Soldering ion stand
7.Sort of an instrument , used to handle delicate ICs or Electronic components .
If you are a beginner , like me , it is an ideal product .You may find the soldering wire and wik insufficient . You may need to buy these items seperately as they might get exhausted .
Talking about the iron stand first: for sick Jesus Christ, what in the world makes anyone manufacturer such a terrible stand!!? And barely does stand, and could easily fall to the surface and harm either stuff or yourself. And all of that aside, it doesn' even do its purpose even when put the iron right way.
Now on the iron, I would say soldering SMDs, contact plats and desoldering slightly large THT components i.e pretty common in computer power supply, it's just terrible. The tip itself is pretty mediocre and is inadequate of soldering small connection pins.
Other things I've got are, I would say, okay.
In my opinion, I would recommend going with slightly higher-end products if you are serious about it.
However, quality of most of the containing materials in the box are pretty ordinary or economic in nature, they may be acceptable to the students or beginners but, except the cutting plier, rest all of them won't be acceptable to the electronic professionals - who need to use them frequently.
The length of the soldering iron cord is short and pretty economic quality, not acceptable for frequent use by the professionals, one of the oldest and best soldering iron of this type would be "soldron", Tony dominated the oldest market but it's design and longevity represented the industrial age - heavy in feature.
The iron gets some time to be heated in operatable state, it's a good indication as the iron that gets heated too quickly risks more to worn out the filament quickly, a slow heating appears to be good.
It is professional quality.
The desoldering weak:
The desolweak is pretty economic quality.
Appears to be okay, the most popular make would be quickfix or something like that.
The solder coil is only 5gm. but in good quality.
The tweezer/forcep is good, better it would have been a bit heavy.
Soldering iron holder:
To me it is very useful, it holds the iron perfectly and serves the intended purpose adequately. I don't agree with the people giving it a negative mark.
The box contains all above:
Useful to keep all the above materials in one place.
I was one of the top ten private electonics service engineer in Calcutta during the end of 80's and begining of 90's so my above review will have some value.
Good Quality Stuff.
Product as described.
Got all the things those were in description.
(Which is rare in such combo orders).
No Temperature Control. (Can't complaint at this rate).
Way Less Soldering Material. (Can complaint at this rate).
Low quality soldering wire.
Increase soldering wire length (Quantity) with some less additional fees.